14

The first fall of snow is the most magical thing ever. You go to bed in one kind of a world and wake up in an whole different one.

"It's so cold agh." Louis mumbled, still half-asleep as he covered himself, from head to toe, entirely in his blanket.

"Wake up boo bear." Zayn shouted as he pulled up the curtain. It felt as if about a hundred bright white lights were facing Louis directly. The street, trees everything was entirely covered in snow.

"Zayn imma kill you."

"Ahuh, now you know how I feel everyday when you wake me up." Zayn teased. "C'mon it's your birthday." And thats when it clicked Louis, it was his birthday the day for hat he had been waiting the entire year was here and he was not wasting it by sleeping late.

Louis tried to remove the blanket but it was just too cold so he got out of bed still wrapped in his blanket so that only his head was visible. "Happy birthday lou." Zayn said in the sweetest tone.

"Now get ready, the boys will be here soon we have planned so much for you."

Louis didnot even care to ask, he knew Zayn was not going to tell him anything. Now Louis wasn't exactly a special-look-for-birthday kind of person. He went to the bathroom to brush his teeth still wrapped up in the blanket. He had to let go of the blanket as some toothpaste fell on the blanket accidently.

"Holy- thats cold." He exclaimed as he turned on the tap and freezing water came out of it. He somehow managed to brush his teeth with freezing water. He then took a long hot shower which was probably his favorite thing to do in winters. He then dried his hair and came out of the bathroom. He put on blue jeans and as he was deciding what shirt he want to wear his door opened up. It was Harry, looking more pretty than ever, more soft than ever. He was wearing the hoodie Louis gave him with his outgrown hair.

"Happy Birthday boo bear." Harry said as he pulled louis into a soft kiss.

"Thank you harold." "What shirt should I wear ugh I can't decide."

"Louis there are literally five shirts you really need to get some new clothes."

"Yea okay." Louis said as he slid a purple hoodie on him.

"You are so damn pretty lou." Harry said as he pulled a packet from his pocket. Louis blushed not knowing how to reply. "What is that?" Louis asked pointing towards the packet.

"Your first present." Harry gave Louis the packet which turned out to be some sort of medicine.

"Oh my god Harry, thank you so much."

Silence.

"You can do it harold, I know you can." Those were Harry's pills for IED. He thought doing it in front of Louis would make it more easy.

Louis poured him a glass of water and took out a pill from the packet. He gave the glass to harry with the pill in one hand and harry's hand in another. Harry was holding his hand so tightly that it was starting to cause a little pain but Louis was completely fine with it.

"I love you." Louis said softly as Harry took in the pill followed by taking a gulp of water quickly.

"See you did it oh my god Harry I-" Before Louis could complete Harry kissed him rather roughly, Louis kissed him back but pulled back really quickly. "Let's go you stupid stupid Louis Tomlinson." Louis couldnot help but give out a laugh at it.

***

"Here comes my favorite ship, Larry." Niall exclaimed. Both of them blushed at this.

"Happy birthday Louis." Liam said as he pulled Louis into a hug.

"Yea happy birthday Lou." Niall said.

"Ohkay Louis quickly if you want to eat then I made some breakfast if not then lets go."

"Where are we going?" Louis asked Zayn but he didnot reply all he did was give a smirk to him.

Louis had two pancakes with nutella which Zayn had made for him and then all five of them sat in the car. Zayn was driving. "Who packed my stuff?" Louis asked. "I did" Zayn replied. Louis was okay with it, he really liked Zayn's dressing sense.

***

Thank you for reading.

Also thank you for 50+ votes <3

-Charvi x