Chapter 1

The beginning:

 I wasn't supposed to get caught.

They had told me everything would be sorted out and taken care of when I arrived, how me and my team were the ones to finish the job.

How they promised the cops wouldn't come before we got there and I would have time to kill and take care of the bodies.

Just like always, I would sneak into the quiet apartment building and snap open the door with a hair pin, creeping up onto the obvious figure asleep on the bed.

Everything was already set up, we had researched the woman's background and watched her every move, making sure it was all safe to move out the plan.

Snipers would be stalking the area surrounding the building and the higher ups would distract the cops by calling in a fake crime.

We even had drugs placed in a car and called in local police so they would be away from us.

With my silencer cocked and held carefully at my hip, me and Romeo had carefully broken into her room and surrounded the sleeping woman.

I even remember the smile I had under my doll mask as I pointed the tip of the gun towards her head, Romeo watching the door in case of something going wrong.

I pulled the trigger just as I heard a loud beep coming from my burner phone, something that only happened in case of an emergency.

Just as the blood was pooling out from the wound on the woman's head, her black hair already slick with the red liquid, I had heard the loud crying siren of police cars.

"Sh!t" I swore as Romeo's panicked gaze looked my way, his black eyes widening.

He held tightly onto his pistol as I helped him push open the window but it wouldn't budge.

I swore again as I tried using the but of my gun to shatter the glass but it was too hard.

Harsh shouts echoed through the hallways as shadows peered underneath the door, their aggressive knocking making me flinch.

"Open up! We know we have you surrounded, come out or I won't hesitate to knock this door right down!" A rough male voice yelled, the wooden door creasing at his body weight.

"Come on, come on" Romeo muttered under his breath as we tried once again to open any windows.

That was when I noticed the small black locks hooked to the back of each window seal, its clamp holding each one forced shut.

I laughed, my voice laced with a deep venom as I had realised what was happening.

We had been set up.

This is just the set up how Cherry went to Litchfield. 🥰 Likes and comments would be helpful plz