Chapter 9

Mr. Pornstach:

As the minutes ticked by, a heavy silence filled over the table.

It was obvious by the tension between  me and Nicky, the thick air as we were unsure of what to do next or what to say.

"Well, uh, anyways..."

  Jesus, I could complete numerous kill missions but for the life of me couldn't socialize for shit.

I really needed to work on my people skills.

Is this how people talked?

"Well, now I got a very important question, " Nicky starts again, "You like pussy, Piper? Or you prefer pipe like your name suggests? I'm feeling some sapphic vibes coming off you."

Chapman's eyes go wide as a blush covers her cheeks.

"How bout you?" She asks again but turns toward me.

I pulled a sly grin on my face, "what you interested?".

A chorus of taunts fill the table as Nicky's cheeks turn a light red.

"Well, maybe I am. How bout later we head outta here and..go someplace more..private?"  

I giggle, playing along to her flirting but my annoyance was getting stronger.

Just a few minutes ago the atmosphere was a lot more thick with unease by what I said.

But now all of the sudden she's trying to get into my pants?

She must be very desperate.

"What are you f#cking dumb? I'm not that desperate" I laugh and keep eye contact.

What I've learned through out the years is that people get uncomfortable the longer you stare into their eyes, so I decided to keep doing just that to Nicky.

She needed to realize that I wasn't here to mess around.

Plus the thought of having someone touch me, someone who I didn't know, made my skin crawl.

"Oh-" Nicky awkwardly said, her eyes finally looking towards the corner of the room.

So, she could only manage direct eye contact for a couple seconds untill she got antsy.

"Relax, relax, can't a girl just ask? Listen it gets soo repetitive in here and you're somethin new, ya know?" She says as she tries to laugh it off.

I scoff, "You could at least try not to sound so pathetic then, ya know?"

Her face twists into disgust at my response but before she could reply, a woman with red hair walked up to our table.

She sits down, her dark red hair sticking out against the mundane jumpsuit.