Chp. 1: First Day on the Job

George had been hired for the position as the new secretary/assistant of the CEO of this world renowned company. He knew it wasn't going to be exactly difficult but definitely not easy.

"Okayy.. we'll see how this goes.."

As George walked in, he saw a blonde girl talking to the receptionist. She looked like she meant buisness. She looked young though, 14? 15? Somewhere around there. She looked at least the same height, or taller, than George. You could tell she didn't work there but was somebody important and respected. He slowly walked towards the receptionist as the blonde girl started walking away.

"Erm- I-"

"New secretary for Mr. Wastaken? 9th floor, room 404."

The blonde girl quickly turned around and looked at George, "Secretary? Wastaken.. Oh than you're here for my brother! C'mon, I'll take you there." (Bet yall weren't expecting a drista reference 🙄✋).

He walked in to the elevator with the blonde girl.

"I'm Drista, the CEO's sister.", she said while reaching her hand out to shake George's.

He gladly accepted, "I'm George, nice to meet you!".

"Also just a heads up, my brother can be kind of an asshole from time to time."

"Oh-"

"If he is ever being a dick though, just come talk to me, and just a tip the COO has a bad memory so you can literally get away with ANYTHING under his supervision."

"BUT be careful around people of a really high status or important jobs. Don't worry about the CEO, CFO, or COO, they're all just big softies." (YALL I JUST THOUGHT MY WATERBOTTLE WAS A DEMON- the shit juan mendez gave me man..)

"What room would I find you in?"

"I'm always here, you'll probably find me on the 4th floor, room 203 or the 7th floor, room 316."

The elevator dinged.

"That's our stop! Follow me."

Drista led him down this hallway to the very last door with a sign next to it that said, C. E. O. with the name Dream Wastaken engraved underneath it.

"Open up, it's the FBI."

"No."

"I have a fork."

George was about to laugh when he realized she wasn't joking. She was literally holding a fork in her hand.

"Finnneee.."

George could hear faint footsteps on the other side of the door when suddenly, the door opened.

There stood a tall man about half a foot taller than him. He had golden hair and wore a mask covering his face. He hadn't noticed, but Drista was wearing one too.

"I thought you'd be taller.", the man said.

They had done the interview virtually so they had only ever seen eachothers faces, or well I guess Dream had only ever seen his face since Dream kept his mask on.

"And I thought you'd be uglier.", he replied.

"How would you know that?"

"Well, I guess until I see your face, I'm just going to have to assume that your ugly.", George said before walking past the tall man and into the office.

"I like this guy- sorry big brother, looks like you just aren't the main character anymore.", Drista said with a smile on her face before following George into the room.

"WELCOME TO THE LIFE OF BEING A SIDE CHARACTER, BIG D", a loud voice called from the other end of the hallway. (I can't remember who tf says that- i think it's Tommy but part of me wants to say it's quackity lmao)

"You're fired.", he yelled back.

He heard a gasp from opposite side of the hallway, "I can't believe you've done this". He laughed and walked into his office.

There sitting in his chair, was the short British boy (the short bri- iSh boy🧍stan whoever had the idea for enby emojis cuz I use those EVERYWHERE now).

His sister was standing behind him, leaning over the chair.

(LIKE THIS BITCH 💅 PERIODT BABES #GOGY&DRISTABESTIESFORLIFE)

"So, are you the CEO now?", Dream leaned onto the table while asking George this joking question.

"Well- I- yo-", George said while stumbling on his words. George just gave up and stared at him, his fingers intertwined and rested on the desk.

Dream just laughed it off and George got out of the seat and moved to his side of the office.

"Actually, I've decided to give you my old office from when my father worked here as the CEO. Of course you're welcome to stay in he-". He couldn't even finish his sentence before George was out the door and in the old office.

Today was going to be a long day, a very long day.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! Eden here, just wanted to let you all know that I'm putting the other stories on pause while I continue this one. I actually really like the whole plot and theme of this story + it's not some some bullshit I made up in my head. Once this story is finished, I will fortunately countinue writing the other stories unless I have a reason not to.

I hope you enjoyed!!

- Eden

WORD COUNT: 800+

(Sorry this was kinda short! The next few a chapters will be short but 5, 6, 7 and so on will be longer like 1k+)