Chapter 15: Elise's Girlfriend

i might end it early at chp. 20 instead of 25 bc i really don't want to drag this on forever.

FINAL POLL: should i include smut in chapter 16 or not?

( there will be some form of warning or alert so those who don't want to read the smut can move on and continue with the story. yes, that most likely means the story will seem shorter for those who do not want to read the smut so I apologize that it'll seem shorter! )

sorry for abandoning you guys in the discord server, i haven't been online in ages 😔☝.

anyways, enjoy this chapter (i almost typed video a minute ago, professional youtuber 😍)

_________________________________________

Dream quietly continued cooking breakfast.

"So what was the call about?", George said breaking the silence. He knew what the call was about, he just wanted to hear the blond talk about it from his perspective. It made both of them feel better.

Dream explained in a soft tone, trying not to be loud and startle the brunet since he tended to be quite jumpy in the morning.

"Well that's good news to hear.", George said planting a kiss on the blond's lips.

(since some of yall were amazed by the brunette and brunet thing, it's blond for males and blonde for females, there's no gender neutral version tho which idk guys, that's kinda homophobic 🤨 /j they really need a gender neutral one though)

Dream reciprocated the kiss but this time he put more force into it.

George let it last for minute before he pulled away.

George left the blond to finish what he was doing in the kitchen and went to grab his phone from Dream's bedroom.

Unlocking his phone, he saw a text from Elise saying that her and Leo made it home safe but that she needed to tell him something.

George

what do you need to tell me?

Elise

could we meet somewhere so i can tell you? anywhere really is fine.

George

sure, that's alright

Elise

k thanks :)

_____

George set his phone back down on the bed and walked out to the kitchen again.

"Hey Clay, do you mind if I borrow some clothes just for the day?"

Of course he said yes.

George just picked out clothing similar to what he was already wearing, which was a hoodie and sweatpants.

Elise agreed to just meet him at the same cat cafe, which was relatively close to Clay's house but still farther of a walk or drive than if he were to be coming from his own house.

George decided to walk, he probably needed to anyway.

He works a constant job and doesn't get out much, a walk wouldn't hurt every once in awhile.

He continued walking until he saw the cafe in the distance and Elise pulling up to the cafe.

He made his way to the door and pulled it open.

"George! Hi!", Elise shouted from across the cafe.

She got a lot of odd stares but they ran to each other and hugged.

"What did you have to tell me?", George asked.

"So. Basically, um." (spit it out, you're fruity we get it 😐💥)

George stared as she mumbled her sentence.

"I have a girlfriend.", She said.

"As long as you're happy.", George said with a smile on his face.

"Thank you, George. But I'd like you to meet her."

_________________________________________

yea um here

nothing is funnier than finding yalls tiktok accounts istg 😭

(some of you post concerning content to say the least & that's coming from someone who writes a dnf fanfics 😰)

to the person who wrote a gas station ao3 fanfic, not trying to call you out but; this is directed at you (/j). i haven't read it but you know who you are <3.

anyways hydrate ‼️

-eden 💖

(they/them)