Chp. 7: Right? (REUPLOAD)

Hey!! this is a reupload because the arrangement of the chapter was off lol.

THANK YOU FOR 12K+ READS!! I REALLY APPRECIATE IT EVEN THO I'M A SLOW WRITER AND CHAPTERS TAKE FOREVER. anyways, I have the urge to go outside, go up to someone on the sidewalk and just say "I'm literally so cool, shut up", then meow (eden's a cat, CONFIRMED?), and then go back inside my house.
_

Also I can tell some of yall read nasty stuff on here 😭✋ (I could go check yalls reading lists rn if I wanted 👹) I mentioned a blindfold in ONE DAMN CHAPTER and yall-. ima just leave it at that. bye 🚪🚶.
_______________________________________

George walked into work and unlocked his office door. Immediately, he remembered all the work he had to do today.

It was going to be a horribly long day so he decided playing music off his phone would be a good idea to calm his nerves from all his stress.

Heatwaves by Glass Animals

"OKAY NOPE, NOPE, SKIPPING THAT-", he thought to himself

--

People I Don't Like by UPSAHL

--

Play Date by Melanie Martinez

--

34+35 by Ariana Grande

"I-"

when the flies fell by Sub Urban (his music- 10/10 😫👋 actually tho)

And a million songs after that. Typically when George listened to music, he liked for it to match his mood and let's be real. The thought of Dream in the back of his mind and listening to 34 + 35 would NOT mix.

(shut up george and just call yourself a picky person when it comes to music and a simp)

Flaming Hot Cheetos by Clairo

(GIRLFRIEND OR GIRL, THAT'S A FRIEND? IT'S EASY JUST TO PRETE- okay, I'm done with the random bullshit for this chapter. maybe. probably.?)

The Story by Conan Gray

"I guess we can listen to this one."

About one or two hours had passed and to be fair George was somewhat bored but he'd just have to persevere until the end of the day when he could finally go home.

His desk phone started ringing.

He answered the phone quickly, recognizing the number.

"Hello!"

"Hey! You sound happy-"

George pulled away from the phone letting out a sigh, hearing the person laugh on the other end of the phone.

A smile formed on his lips

"Yea I mean, I don't know. Today's been kinda boring."

"Same here in London. Nothing new, just the same as when you left."

"I really miss you guys, I wish I could visit you guys sometime soon but I've just been really busy lately."

"Actually George.. I bought plane tickets to America."

"WAIT REALLY?!"

Dream walked into the room.

"Don't you have work to do?"

"Well ye-"

"Get to it then."

"Jealous, much?

"I am NOT jealous-"

George put the phone back up to his ear, putting himself on mute so the person on the other end couldn't hear him.

"Alright. Bye babe, love you."

Dream made a pouty face.

"Oh calm down, you little baby. I'm on mute.", George said while laughing.

"Whatever, bye.", Dream said, trying his best to look unphased/annoyed when he left the room.

"Bye, love you pissbaby!", George said holding in a laugh after seeing how envious the blonde was (ew that was cringe 😐).

"Sorry, that was just my boss."

"You sure whoever that was, isn't more than a boss to you?"

"What do you mean?"

"You weren’t on mute, George."

"Elise-"

George heard Elise laugh on the other end of the phone.

"Okay, listen- when I come visit you, I'll do my best to make this American guy jealous."

"Why? I mean-"

"Shhh.. honey, it's clear you like him. No need to lie about it."

"Okay, yea, sure, but can you let me finish my sentences?"

"So you admit it?"
_________________________________________

that's it. anyways, future me will upload chapter 8 once they get home, add a bit more dialogue to the beginning and finish watching this next episode of haikyuu. hydrate nerds or I won't post the next chp for 2 weeks even though it's finished 👹.

Bye :)))

- Eden 💖