Chapter 10: Arrival

have you ever just unironically used 🧔 when texting someone? idk. just trying to think of ways to spice up some of yalls lives because according to YouTube statistics, you are mentally unstable and probably don't go outside like at all. (babes go outside and get some vitamin c or whatever it's called 😰👋). SHEEEEESHH 30K+?? THANK YOU ALL SM ILY!! sorry this took so long, I was so bored writing this lol
_________________________________________

"Dream, have some decency- we're still at work!"

"That didn't stop you before, did it?"

George just glared at him.

"No..", George mumbled.

"Okay listen, we can finish it later."
(giving me xibalba and la muerte vibes)

"But that's no fun.", Dream said frowning.

"Cry about it then.", Techno said walking by (king shit).

"Well, guess you'll just have to wait till later.", George said laughing before walking off.

--

George was in his office, focused on his work when his phone began to ring.

He ignored it for a minute and brushed it off as he continued working on his papers.

His phone kept going off so he pulled his phone out of his pocket.

"Hello?", he said after answering the phone.

"Hi!"

"Oh hey Elise, need something?"

"Kind of- I'm at the airport.",

"What? I thought we said you'd fly in next week..?"

George could no longer hear Elise walking around or breathing but instead could only hear the faint background noise of the other people in the airport.

"Well- I decided to come early because of um- I just wanted to see you sooner!."

"Oh okay! I just wish you could've told me sooner."

George knew she was lying. Elise was always a very relaxed person with a kind personality. She's always been a hard person to read but even George could tell something was up.

"If anything is ever bothering you, you know you can tell me."

"Nothing's bothering me, I promise. Just come pick me up.", she said.

"Alright um- I'll be there, just give me a minute."

He hung up and walked to go knock on Dream's office door which surprisingly was already open.

"Hey- Dream, can you drive me to the airport?"

"Yea, sure! What about your car though?"

"It's being fixed right now."

"Oh okay, c'mon."

--

The drive was fairly quiet with the couple each lost in their own train of thought, soon arriving at the airport.

"She said she'd be somewhere over here..", George said looking down at the texts between hims and Elise.

"Oh that's right over there!", Dream pointed out.

Dream drove the car up to where she was standing and George immediately got out of the car.

Elise turned around and hugged George.

The hugs lasted about 30 seconds before the two parted.

"Oh my god, I haven't hugged you in so long. I'm gonna have to catch you up on everything that has happened in London since you left! I mean not much but the past few days have been-"

Elise went on and on but George zoned out of the conversation and finally, the overwhelming guilt of leaving his home hit him.

He didn't think about it at the time but he felt bad.

He left his family, his friends, he left everything behind. But if he hadn't, would he have met Dream?
_________________________________________

forget what I said in the beginning paragraph lol, going outside is overrated. anyways I got bored of writing this so take this shit chapter while I try and figure out what I'm doing with this book.

- Eden ❤ (hydrate, thanks for caprisuns again 😩🤞)