chapter 16

hi um. this is the moment you've all been waiting for since june 14th (late nights in the middle of june haha so funny)

i went rollerskating this afternoon and i sucked ass at it. i tripped and both my feet flew in the air and then i landed on my back.

long story short it hurt a lot!! 💞👎

edit: this is the next day and im really sore and i have a bunch of bruises 🤞

anyway this is me actually finding motivation to write a chapter (whaaaaat oh my god yo that's crazy 🤕)

if you find any major spelling mistakes, pls ignore them LMAO i deadass don't revise any of these stories
_____

a double date? seriously? out of nowhere?

"i told elise it was okay but i--" george began.

"no." clay said loud and clear.

"what do you mean no?" the brunet said, sounding shocked. or offended. he couldn't really tell.

"hello? are you forgetting i run a million dollar company?"

"come on, it's just one night and all we're doing is going out to dinner. plus i like, never get to see you outside of work." george pleaded, a hint of sorrow glistening in his eyes.

they'd officially been dating since march 26th. 9 months and 3 weeks.

i mean who'd been counting? totally not him.

clay had been quite "absent", but he had things to do and one of them was not going on double date with elise.

he had nothing against her and he trusted george, of course.

i mean now that it had been confirmed that she wasn't going to snatch george away from right beneath him, he felt a lot better and his mind was at ease. he just didn't think they'd get along.
in fact, they're zodiac signs weren't compatible either.

"pretty pleasseee--" george said, dragging out the s.

"you know what? fine." clay said, pinching the area at the top of his nose bridge and laughing at the brunet.

george nodded and smiled brightly.

he couldn't help but smile aswell while the brunet walked out of the room. his smile was infectious.

--

it was george's lunch break and he had absolutely nothing better to do other than to bother his one and only.

he pushed open the door, peaking his head inside and smiling.

"george."

"um -- hello." the brunet blurted out shyly.

"considering we've been dating for nearly a year, you're still quite awkward." clay smiled softly.

he was silent.

"do you need something?" the blond said, returning back to his work.

"oh come on, do i really need a reason to come visit you?" george pouted.

"i mean no, not necessarily --"

"and that's all the confirmation i need." the brunet smiled, walking up to the office desk and kissing the blond (that's gay).

the blond smiled and grabbed the brunets hand.

"whatcha workin on..?" george asked.

"nothing to important. how is leo?"

"great. i think."

clay hummed.

george walked around and leaned against the top of clays chair, reaching down and messing with his hair every once in awhile.