Chp. 2.5 (3?): Fever

(This is kinda chp. 2.5/3 nothing really special, I FIND THIS AD FUNNY FOR SOME REASON ANYWAYS, IM SORRY)

It was 2 days after the coffee shop incident and Dream's face was trending on Twitter, despite that not even being the app where the picture was posted originally.

He didn't want to blame this all on George but technically, it was George's fault.

Dream sat back in his chair when he heard a knock on his door.

(GEORGE FR BE LIKE)

Dream finally got up and opened the door. There stood George and Sapnap.

George was hugging Sapnap like his life depended on it.

All three of them had become quite good friends.

"What the fu-"

"SHUT. UP.", Saonap loudly whispered.

"Sorry, please shut up.?"

"Why is he- I- ..?"

"He thinks you're mad at him and refuses to let go of me until he knows you're not."

"George I'm not mad at you, what-"

"I'msorryIdidn'tmeantosaythat inthecoffeeshopandgetyourfaceleaked", he quickly said switching from hugging sapnap to now hugging dream.

"Okay.. I'm not mad at you.? I think that's what I'm supposed to say?-"

Dream made eye contact with Sapnap who was silently laughing.

Dream was very confused by this all, it didn't feel normal.

That's when dream woke up, even though his eyes were still closed.

"Hellooo, earth to dreaaamm. Are you awake?"

"Oh my goodness, does he normally sleep this long?"

"You're one to talk gogy, you literally sleep through anything and everything."

"Hold on, I know what to do. I'm gonna go get some water."

And then moments after, water was dumped over dreams face.

"What was the for?!", he said.

"For you to wake up, duh", Sapnap said.

"And also because you have a fever.", George said walking back into the room after exploring the house.

Dream just sat there. His face was sweaty and his forehead was hot, not to mention his cheeks were glowing red but that wasn't because of the fever.

"Is he okay? It's been like 8 minutes."

Dream heard sapnap say, snapping back into reality.

He didn't feel like it'd been even re- motely close to 8 minutes but apparent- ly it was.

"I zoned out, sorry"

"Here, let me take your temperature"

George took his temperature before walking out of the room with Sapnap. Leaving Dream and Drista alone.

"Hey, can I ask you something.?"

"Yea, of course!"

"So let's say that you meet somebody, you catch feelings for them, you know shouldn't like them and you aren't sure if they like you back, what am I supposed to do in that situation.?"

"Imagine coming to a 14 year old for advice on your love life, you really had no other choice huh?"

"Oh shut up", Dream said while jokingly punching Dristas shoulder.

"Just kidding, okay so you've caught feelings for Geor- this person, I'd say the best thing to do is just tell them you like them."

"But what if you're scared to?"

"Well then to that I'd say stop being a pussy"

"Yea no, you're definitely my sister", Dream said as they shared a laugh with eachother.

"Glad I could help", Drista said before exiting the room.

Now all I have to do is tell him. This couldn't be that difficult, right?
_________________________________________

OMG TY ALL SO MUCH FOR READING THIS DKGDJTS- 300+ reads-? I never though I'd actually even get anywhere near this far but tysm. Anyways enjoy this short chapter while I finish typing up the next one :).