Chapter 12: shit idfk

thank you all so, so much for the support. I really appreciate the kind comments and criticism yall leave in the comments. again thank you.

SORRY TO THAT ONE PERSON WHO IS NAMED ELISE WHO READS THIS LOL- pls help, i talk like a facebook mom.

here is some news for you guys,

1) I'll make the smut chapter the next one or yall can choose the chapter if you want since we hit 69k reads while I was sleeping 🥲.

2) father dearest found my wattpad account and read my text messages with my friend who makes very inappropriate jokes 😍.

4) we ran out of caprisuns at my house but I have an infinite supply in my room thanks to you guys 😋🤞

notice how i skipped 3? yea it's because im lazy af and don't want to change it.
_________________________________________

He woke up and checked the time. It was 10:57, "shit". He immediately got up and ran to his closet.

He grabbed a pair of black jeans and a sweatshirt Dream gave him awhile back on their first date when George left his jacket in the car (awww cute now shut up ✂️).

It was dark green and was very soft to the touch. He liked it a lot to say the least. Dream's "smell" had slowly faded away after the few times it had gone through the washing machine.

George only wore it a few times before, mainly because he was a busy person who ran on a tight schedule and could rarely get to laundry.

Regardless, it was his favorite.

By the time he ate breakfast, had brushed out his hair and brushed his teeth it was only around 11:20 and him and Elise planned to meet at around 11:40.

He grabbed his phone and car keys and waited for a few minutes before getting up to leave. He wasn't worried about making it in time because he lived near where they wanted to meet.

He drove and parked infront of a cat cafe that Elise really wanted to go to.

He walked inside and found Elise.

"George! C'mon, over here."

The brunet followed the girl with black hair over to a cat that had fur similar to the color of her hair.

"His name is Leo.", she said with a smile on her face.

She proceeded to explain everything she'd learned about the feline after she had visited the cafe just a few days back.

Elise was never a cat person,

but I guess people change.

She loved this cat a lot and it appeared to love her too.

George watched as the cat layed down in her lap and fell asleep.

They both laughed at the sight before she picked up Leo and set him down on the carpet. He almost went to scratch her (leo supremacy 😩✋) but she pet his head and he pulled his claws back, walking off to a little girl standing with her parents.

They talked for a bit and got a coffee before heading out to leave the cafe. Elise was heartbroken and spent ten minutes saying goodbye to Leo even though George told her she could always come back another day.

Being the stubborn person she is, she picked up Leo and went to walk out the door with the delighted cat in her arms.

"Elise, you can't just do that!", George said laughing.

"Sure I can! Watch me."

George waited outside for about 8 minutes or so and Elise came out holding Leo.

"What-"

"My uncle is a manager here, things just work like that." (no they don't bitch, bro elise has an iq lower than my brother istg)

"Okay- um one second, Dream's calling me.", George said still kinda confused about the whole situation.

"Oooo, your boyfriend?", Elise replied.

"Oh shut up- who told you?"

"Not telling. You want secrets? You have to pay the price."

"Like what?"

"Hold Leo while we're in the car, he gets car sick."

"Deal."

"Techno told me."

"Oh. As expected. I'm assuming he made you pay him?"

"Hush, secrets require payment."

"Okay okay- I have to answer this, you can get in the car.", George said handing Elise the car keys.

George answers the phone call.

"George please hurry."
_________________________________________

that's all you get 😶

sorry not sorry 😫

men
★☆☆☆☆
would not recommend

stay safe in the 24th, love u guys <3

HYDRATE 👹👹

- eden ❤