Chapter 9: Boyfriend

I REALLY LIKE THIS CHAPTER- ANYWAYS, IT'S RAINING AND I LOVE IT. I use any pronouns for those of you who are asking and I'm probably going to stop with the random a/n's just a heads-up :). IN REGARDS OF THIS CHAPTER, PLEASE READ THE FINISHING PARAGRAPH WHERE I USUALLY WRITE "- Eden". THANK YOU.
_________________________________________

George hesitantly walked over.

"Dad, Hailey, this is George."

(hailey is the step-mom's name btw. what a basic bitch name, ik I'm bad at picking names)

"Okay..? Nice to meet you, George!", his step mom said, reaching her hand out to George.

George politely took her hand and shook it.

Drista had finally made it up the stairs and was rushing over to Dream.

Dream could hear her whisper, "Shit, I knew I wouldn't make it over here in time.".

"You could've wasted less time if you just took the elevator.", Dream replied.

Drista looked nervous as hell. Dream was pretty nervous too but George looked absolutely terrified.

"Anyways, you were saying something earlier.? A girlfriend?", Dream's father mentioned.

"Actually Dad.."

Dream looked at George and grabbed his hand.

"I'm dating- George. George is my boyfriend, dad."

Hailey stepped forward and hugged dream tightly.

"We accept you no matter what, honey."

George's shoulders relaxed. Dream heard drista take in a huge breath and say, "Oh my god, that turned out better than expected."

They all laughed together, except Dream's dad.

Everyone stopped laughing and Dream's dad stepped forward.

Dream's dad lifted his hand up and Dream closed his eyes, expecting to get slapped, scolded for having a boyfriend or called a disgrace.

His hand landed on Dream's shoulder as he brought Dream in for a hug.

Dream looked shocked.

George noticed tears pricking at the corner of Dream's eyes as he struggled to hold back tears.

Dream's throat began to sting.

"Thank you.", George could hear Dream say. His voice only slightly above a shaky whisper.

dreams parents then left

dream and george fucked

and then george died because a pelican ate his icecream

the end 😁💖

(im so sorry for that)
just kidding, I would never <3.

(or would i?)

Dream's father let go. Even his father looked teary-eyed.

George inched over to Dream and gave him a hug.

Dream hugged back.

"D- dream- can you let me breath please-", George managed to squeak out.

"Sorry-"

Dream nervously laughed and let go of George.

"You could've told us sooner, y'know?", his father said.

"I just kinda started figuring things out and it's really complicated and stressful I- I-"

His dad stepped forward and hugged him.

Drista joined in, soon his mother too. George stood off to the side awkwardly.

"C'mon George, you’re part of the family too.", Drista said.

They all laughed and they all had a group hug.

"We'll be leaving now.", his dad said.

"Bye dad, bye mom.", Dream and Drista said.

"Michael, did you hear that! He called me mom!", Dream's (step) mom got all excited as they walked into the elevator.

Drista walked off.

"I'm going to talk to tubbo, you boring lovebirds."

George and Dream stayed silent for a moment.

"Shall we continue where we left off?", Dream said with a smirk on his face, holding up George's chin.
_________________________________________

LHFIYXUTXUFXX THAT'S ALL YOU GET BECAUSE I DID A DOUBLE UPDATE LAST WEEK! THANK YOU FOR THE CAPRISUNS, MY BELOVED- s? IDK BYE
also do yall want this story to include smut in it? Or do you want me to just keep it a fluff story with angst here and there?

- Eden (is a car vroom vroom, ooo yuh get it i guess)

Assistant || DNFजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें