Chapter 2 - A Prince's Desire

Key

Y/n = Your Name

(h/l) = Hair Length

(h/c) = Hair color

Your Pov

I was chillin' on the couch going through my phone. It was 2:30. Shouldn't Ava be back by now? I thought to myself. I looked outside the glass wall on my right. Standing up, I strut my way to the window and scanned the area, cocking my eyebrow in a puzzled manner. Something's up...

I turned expecting to see Johnny but he was nowhere! My expression was one of shock as I saw Johnny's tail leaving the apartment door. I ran to chase Johnny, who was leaping down the stairs. I continued to chase after Johnny. That is until I lost him at the entrance to the apartment building.

God Damn it, Johnny! I mentally screamed, taking off into the crowds of the convention that was taking place that day.

Ava's Pov

"Oh no... Beautiful men," I said under my breath. One of the five men walked up to me. He had medium skin, black hair, and ebony eyes. He had horns that grew from the sides of his head and curved upwards. He also had a golden band around his left horn. He wore black skin-tight armor, along with a fluffy red and cream robe that was hooked on by a silver clip around his neck. He also had a symbolizing tattoo on his right arm, along with a golden band/bracelet and bandages. On his left arm, he has silver and navy armor on. His belt is red.

The attention to detail on the outfit was amazing. I would have fangirled if it weren't in this situation right now.

"Descend at once." The black-haired male commanded.

"Huh?" I responded. Who the hel-heck puts someone in a tree and then asks them to get down? Look buster! If I could get down, I would have by now!

"De-scend-a." He repeated, this time slower.

"You can drop the medieval role play. I am in no place to participate, AS YOU CAN TELL!" I barked back, narrowing my eyes in anger.

"She's rejecting Prince Asch's request," the green cosplayer commented.

"Wow!" The orange cosplayer added.

"Do not disobey me!" The black-haired cosplayer said, anger slowly seeping into his voice, very much like Y/n when she gets mad at me.

"Wow!" I said, annoyance dripping off every syllable, "I don't know what your role play is but I'm not into that!"

"Let me try your Majesty," the cosplayer dressed in purple-tinted blue robes said. He then turned his attention to me. "Greetings, it's a pleasure to meet you. Before stands Prince Asch the future king of-" but I interrupted him.

"Wow! You guys are really into this, huh?" I began, "Okay fine, I'll play along." I coughed in an attempt to modify my voice. "Oh, cruel fate! How could a poor maiden like me get stuck in a tree? Oh, I remember-" Then my voice switched back to normal in a snap, "Because your stupid, muscle-bound friend over there put me here, NOW GET ME DOWN BEFORE I CALL THE COPS!"