Chapter 16 - WAIT! YOU'RE ALL WHO'S BOYFRIENDS?!

Ava, Y/n and their parents join the Daemos outside. Y/n and Ava's faces were engraved with fear and worry. Their parents had faces of determination - probably to beat their daughters' asses after this.

"They're alright, Noi, Leif," Andrew announced before taking a moment to analyse the situation.

"And friends?" Leon asked, an eyebrow raised and his stern glare shifting from each Daemos until finally landing on his daughter. Y/n was visibly sweating. Leif took note of this. 

'Why is Princess Y/n sweating? She is strong enough to take us Daemos down and yet she trembles under the mere gaze of her father? Her father must be a very powerful king... Oh Lady Grandma, give me strength! ' Leif thought, also starting to sweat and pray.

"Girls, do you care to tell us what's going on?" Devon asked lightly.

"Umm- Well, you see..." Ava started. Meanwhile, Y/n opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out, so she closed it. Then opened her mouth again, just to close it in a matter of seconds.

"I would like for Y/n's hand in marriage," Pierce stated. Y/n's face turned red, while the other humans' expressed shock.

"WHO ARE YOU EVEN SUPPOSED TO BE?!" Leon growled, putting his hand out protectively in front of his daughter.

"What no! I'm marrying her! Go marry Princess Ava!" Leif yelled. It was Ava's turn to be a tomato.

"Pierce can't marry her! I am!" Noi argued.

"That's right, Noi/Leif! You fight for your girl!" Cleo and Devon shouted at the same time.

"Mum/Pop!" Ava and Y/n yelled.

"Devon/Cleo, what are you doing?!" Leon and Andrew questioned.

"Silence, I'm marrying the princesses!" Asch announced.

Devon and Cleo gasped before exchanging glances, their eyes sparkling like bursting fireworks of excitement. "Princesses?" They chorused before looking at their daughters.

"If you want strong offspring," Leif suggested, teleporting behind Y/n, "I suggest-"

"Me. I am suited," Pierce interrupted, furrowing his eyebrows.

"No, I was gonna say me!" Leif growled, Y/n face bloomed a deeper shade of red. 'Oh my, Irene! O-offspring?! Gah! The fact that he's cute and reckless makes this worse! Wait... WHAT AM I SAYING?! ' Y/n rambled on in her thoughts.

"What does offspring mean?" Ava asked Y/n who quickly covered her best friend's ears.

"Don't listen to these- Wait did I have a dream about this before?" Andrew asked, taking over 'Ava's ear-covering duty.'

"Oh my gosh! I've always wanted to be a Grandma!" Cleo rambled.

"Cleo, I love you but please stop," Leon begged, running a hand through his burgundy hair and his eyes lidded. Leon knew what made Cleo tick. He knew that that one hand movement was enough to "set her off." Cleo's cheeks were dusted with crimson as she turned away with a pout ever-growing on her lips. After a quick 'Not fair' from Cleo, Leon turned his attention back to the situation.

"Noi, Leif! What's going on?!" Leon aggressively asked.

"I am Ava's/Y/n's boyfriend!" Leif and Noi chorused.

"Please forgive us. We've given you no clear explanation of the situation at hand. Allow me to explain. We are all the boyfriends of Ava and Y/n," Rhys stated.

"WAIT WHAT?!" Leon and Andrew hollered.

"Please, kill us now," Y/n asked Leif, leaning against his chest for support. Though Y/n didn't really pay much attention to it, she could feel Leif abs through the thin material of his clothing. Leif leaned down near Y/n's ear.