💚 Chapter 14 - Ava & Y/n's Boyfriends? 🧡

After Y/n, Leif, Noi, and Ava left...

"Wait a moment, Asch!"

"What?" Asch replied.

"We should trust Noi and Leif to court Ava and Y/n," Rhys said a-matter-a-factly.

"Why are we trusting those two with such a task? This isn't something we can play around with here!" Asch argued.

"Asch is right, it should be two others." Pierce agreed.

"And the best people to do this would be two of us, not those buffoons! Noi is the lowest ranking and Leif has no control over his instincts. We can't trust them in getting this task done!" Asch exclaimed.

"Silence! I understand your argument, Prince Asch. But here on Earth, Noi seems to have an advantage and Y/n is obviously strong enough to keep Leif under-control." Rhys explained.

"It doesn't matter! We're going to ensure that Noi and Leif don't fail or if they do, we take their place." Asch announced.

"How?!" Rhys asked. Asch hid his horns and made himself invisible. Asch mocking asked if there were any more questions before making his way towards the exit to follow the "Happy Couples".

"Your Majesty, do not use magic so recklessly!" Rhys scolded, "Pierce, don't tell me you'll go along with this!" Pierce shrugged his shoulders, hid his horns, turned invisible, and followed Asch.

Rhys groans in aggression before hiding his horns, turning invisible and following after his companions, making sure they were to cause no disturbance.

With the "Happy Couples"...

It was a magnificent restaurant with dark crimson curtains. The tables were covered with a red cloth. One part of the restaurant was a proper view of the kitchen, granting customers a view of their meal being prepared. It was a perfect place. Well, a perfect place for a date - or a quadruple date.

Standing at the counter was Leon, Cleo, Andrew, and Devon, waiting to get seated. "Table for 8, please," Andrew requested.

"Table for 6? I've got the same place as usual for yo- wait 8?" The waiter asked.

"That's right!" Devon confirmed.

"I-Is this for business because you 4 only come here with Ava and Y/n-?" The waiter asked.

"No business. Haha," Leon chuckled, "Y/n and Ava have boyfriends."

"Oh, that's good- wait! Ava and Y/n have b-b-boyfriends? Wait, what? Since when?" The waiter asked again.

"We had the same reactions! They've been hiding them from us! This our first time meeting them and taking them out to get to know them!" Cleo gushed, absolutely thrilled.

"Where are they?" The waiter asked, trying to look out the restaurant. Outside the restaurant, Ava stood in front of Noi, making it look like they were kissing. The waiter looked through the left window and saw Leif kissing Y/n's hand while Y/n's face blew up in pink. The waiter gasped.

"Don't stare!" Cleo shrieked.

"We don't want to scare them off!" Devon said. The waiter's eyes were filled with stars of shock and excitement.

"They aren't wild animals, sweetheart," Andrew reassured Devon as Leon did the same for Cleo.

"No, but I understand what they mean. Don't worry! I'll make sure you have the finest everything tonight! Leave it to me!" The waiter announced.

"We just-" Andrew tried to form words but couldn't.

"We just need to keep our cool and everything will be fine," Leon said, putting a hand on Andrew's shoulder for comfort.