Chapter 5 - New Roommates?

Italic and old are thoughts about the dream. 

Italics are dreams. 

Key

(d/h) = Dominant Hand

Your Pov

"What are you making, Y/n?"  A voice came from behind me. In front of me was a tray filled with cookies. In my (d/h) hand was a bag filled with what seemed to be icing. I felt my head turn to the source of the noise. 

There stood a young boy. He had salmon-pink hair and orange-topaz for eyes. He looked a lot like Noi but with no horns. "I'm making colkies (daemos word for cookies) for everyone," I responded happily. Sparkles erupted in the boy's eyes as he watched my smooth movements of icing. 

"Can I help?" the Noi look-a-like asked eagerly. I thought for a moment, letting a hum escape my mouth. My head nodded, earning a childish smile and cheer from the boy.  We both worked on the colkies- I mean cookies together. When we finished, we laughed together because the Noi look-a-like got icing on his nose. He wiped the icing off and ate it. "We should make more treats together, N/n!" The boy said, excitement radiating off him. I giggled at his reaction.

"Then we will." I agreed. I heard a voice calling me.

 "Sorry, ñ̸̨̧̧̛̪̞̪̦͕̖̠̫͚͕̺̯͈̱̎͌͌̇̔͋̋̀̔̇̓͐͑͌̂́̒̿͘ͅͅo̷̡̳̞̫̱̝̣̜̞̝̫̦̍͛́̈́̍̀͛̚͠į̸̞͉̙̏̈́̔͐̃̈́͜͝! I have to go."  What the? Why did the name go fuzzy? 

"It's fine, Y/n!" The boy said, in a still cheery mood. "Just promise, next time we see each other, we'll make colkies and other treats." He put his pinky out in front of me. I smiled widely and hooked my pinky with the boy's. 

"I̸̲͔̪̩͎͈͚̻̓͛̓̎̋͐̓̽̽̀̀̐̋̾̒ͅ ̴̧̢̯͍̝̫̠̳̳̖̱̘̹́̄͋͆̿͜͝p̵̹̜̘̗͈̟̳͖̳̀̊̀̎̆͐̔̔͑̐̈̉̄̑͂̚͘͠r̸̡̞̼̪̱͙͇̺̳̯̟̘̲͍̟̟͆̆͌̚ͅở̵̛̰̎̑̋̋̈́͗̽͂́̏͊̀̓͒̚̚͝͝m̵̧͍͓̜̳̳̺̟̥̺͕̤̰̫̰͊̋̾̄̀́͑̍ī̷̟̟̯̦̳̝̞͊̾͊́̔́̒͋͗͆̀̂͝ͅṡ̵̡̛̗͍͔͓̭̩̭̘̖̲̬̲͇̟͉̞̬͔̿̂̄̑͗̿̒̂̍͊̈́̆̚̕̚ͅe̵̡̧͎̻̖͎̙̜̼̥̩͎͔̭͍͕̋̐̈́́͒͑̐̍̒̾̈́̌̃̾̂̏͘̕͝͝!̴̢̦̥̥̘͔̝̞͕͔̝̑̑̿̍͌̔́́͆̑͒̓" I said before a bomb like sound filled my ears. 

The boy's figure faded away and...

My eyes opened to a white ceiling. I woke up with my forehead covered in sweat. I looked to my left and saw my phone lighting up and beeping like crazy! I stretched my arm to grab my phone. 

23 Missed Calls From 'Stupidly Short Potato'

10 Unread Texts From 'Stupidly Short Potato'

I clicked the text button. It opened WhatsApp and saw so many text messages.

You

Text me your answer. About the Daemos. If you want, I can come by tomorrow? Okay?

Read: 10:00pm

Stupidly Short Potato

Aww! You worry about me?

That's sweet!