Call Me Sir

"Goodnight everyone, see ya tomorrow!" Sam said from the hallway before he walked over and rested his head on the corner of Rose's cube.

"Follow me." He gestured. She stood up and followed him to his office where he instructed her to sit.

Sam walked over to his office door and shut it, before turning off the lights in his office. He pulled down the blinds he installed as well, before sitting back in his chair and putting his feet up on his desk. Rose's heart raced as dirty thoughts popped into her mind— how many ways she could take him, how many ways he could take her. Rose began to get hot, and felt her palms become sweaty.

"Sam..." she swallowed. "What are you doing?" He kicked his shoes off and undid his tie, causing Rose to blush. She pined for him, even though she was married. But her husband was an ABUSER, and didn't love her. Rose didn't love him, she just couldn't get out. She wanted Samuel Marsten, the man in front of her right now.

"Just getting comfortable," he smirked with a devilish grin. "Feel free to join. No pressure!" He walked over to the couch and sat down, casually gesturing for Rose to join him. She hesitated, replaying Mike's words in her head, 'if you're lying, I'll kill you.' He'd never find out. After work yoga.. that's the story.

"Sam.." she said as she slowly approached the couch and dropped down to sit.

"Please, call me sir." He looked at her with his piercing blue-green eyes, and Rose felt her heart race as he lightly touched her thigh.

"I wanna fuck you so bad right now," Sam said as he leaned towards her.

"Then what are you waiting for?" Rose breathed into him before she grabbed the back of his neck, and he gripped her thighs.

The feeling Rose had rushing through her entire body as Sam kissed her, was that of a volcano, dormant for thousands of years, finally erupting and spewing her lava. Rose ran her fingers through his perfectly quaffed hair and pulled, causing him to moan into her mouth as he slowly pushed her down on the couch.

He pulled back from their kiss and looked at her with confused eyes, *sigh*

"I don't love him." Rose said, trying to make Sam feel better.

"It's not that," he began. "I just.. can't take it.. thinking about him hitting you like that! Him beating you, for nothing!" His voice was deep, and his breath heavy as his arm veins bulged from his weight, "what's he gonna do if he finds out?! You gotta get out!"

Rose grabbed his face and pulled it close to hers, "he won't." Sam shook his head, then looked back at Rose, laying underneath him, waiting, vulnerable. Wanting him, needing him. "I promise.." Rose said.

Sam grabbed her face and slammed into her with an animalistic passion that's been pent up for days.

Sam shoved her legs apart and pressed his hardened shaft against her entrance, as he worked to remove her top. Rose wrapped her arms around his back and tore his dress shirt off of his muscular back, causing him to grunt with approval. She pulled down her skirt.

"You sure?" Sam breathed as he prepared to fill her entrance with his strong fingers. He moved her thong over, exposing her wetness.

"Yes sir.." she whispered as she bit her bottom lip.

That was all it took. Sam plunged his thick fingers into Rose, and she let out a peaceful moan as she let her body relax and feel the pleasure Sam was causing her. He removed his fingers from her folds, as she was seconds from climax, resulting in a whimper from Rose, "Sam.."

"Shh," Sam smirked. He grabbed her breasts in his hand and teased her nipples, sending shivers all over Rose's curvy figure. He worked his way down, and breathed into her folds. Rose was nearly begging for more.

Sam made eye contact, and Rose vigorously shook her head 'yes.' That was all Sam needed before he plunged his tongue into her entrance and massaged her clit gently with his thumb. Her taste brought a smile to his face and he dug in harder, his beard added to the intensity of the pleasure. Rose gripped the couch with her French-tipped nails, as the pleasure from Sam's tongue against her clit arched her back. Rose's legs writhed from the ecstasy she was feeling as she dropped her head back, and moaned with pleasure as she pulled Sam's hair.

She rolled her hips into his kisses, as the pleasure grew to be too much for Rose. She hadn't felt pleasure from sex in years, and she forgot what is was like to writhe from pleasure, not pain, what an orgasm felt like. But now, she was enjoying sex again, enjoying having a man all over her body, loving it. Loving the feeling of someone making her feel good.

She felt a deep tension building within her, filling her whole body with electrical-like charges. Her toes tingled, her nose tingled, she couldn't match his tongue movements anymore as her elbows gave out. She let out a deep, bodily gasp and saw stars in her view as she dropped her head back and felt the wave of indescribable pleasure leave her body. Her breath came back to her, and she tried her hardest to catch it, her body still shaking.

Sam didn't say anything, just smiled as he removed his erection from his dark grey boxer-briefs. He repositioned himself at her entrance, his large dick twitching with pleasure. He licked his lips, trying to savor her taste.

"Please.. sir," she batted her eyes at him before he slammed his length into her. She tightened herself around him, and Sam gripped the couch and trembled from the pleasure, "fu.. fuck.." he breathily let out as he continued to penetrate Rose's wet opening. The two moaned with great strain as the pleasure overtook them both. Sam sped up his trusts as he grabbed her face and kissed her, "fuck... fuck.." he repeated into her ear as he slammed his full length deeper, his orgasm inching closer.

"Fuck.. oh.. god... don't stop..." Rose managed to get out in between thrusts. She dug her nails into her lovers back, causing him to impale her roughly as she bit his ear.

"Fuuuuu..... god, fuck." Sam cried out in pleasure as he released his load with a force Rose hadn't seen before. He trembled as she reached down, and rubbed her clit until she came again, watching his dick drip with the remaining bits of his come.

Sam rolled over and pulled Rose in close to him on the tiny couch. She felt his heat, heard his fast heartbeat, and felt aroused, and safe.. for the first time in years.

"So, I'll see ya work tomorrow." Rose joked as she traced his chest with her fingers.

"Fuck. Damn you Rose," Sam laughed as he kissed her head, still trying to catch his breath.

Rose felt zero guilt, not an ounce. She loved feeling good from sex, from a man wanting to please her, not hurt her. It was a foreign concept to Rose, but she was here for it. She was going to embrace it. And this feeling, the feeling she got from being with Sam, hell from just looking at Sam, was going to help her get out of her abusive marriage. It was going to help her find the strength to leave.