Feel My Wrath

Rose's week from heaven was coming to an end, it was Friday. Mike was coming home tonight, and her attitude had been different all day, so much so, that Sam noticed it to.

Mike hardly called her while he was gone, just texted her nearly all day, and that wasn't any different on this day.
———————————————————————
Sam sent her an inter-office IM, something he hadn't done before now, but it made Rose smile and that was his goal. '3rd conference room. 2 minutes.' Rose could already feel the wetness filling her thong as she fixed her hair. She cleared her throat and casually walked down the hall, passing Sam's office and two empty conference rooms until she arrived at the third one, the smallest one.

She took a deep breath before looking around casually, and entered the room. She sat on the rectangular table, her feet dangling off, ready for her lover to enter, when her phone went off. 'Just checking in baby. See you tonight! I should be home around 7:30, and I want chicken pot pie for dinner.' He was such a prick. She knew she had to respond though, 'sounds great dear. See you then.' She rolled her eyes and turned her phone on vibrate and tossed it on top of her shirt that she just took off.

The door handle wiggled, and she prepared (and prayed) for Sam to enter. He did. Sam's eye lit up with desire for Rose. "Hi sweetheart," he said as he ran to her after the locking the door.

"Hi.." she breathed. "You've been so good to me this week, let me please you today, sir." Rose caught on to his little game quick.

Sam's eyes widened with lust, "okay little girl. Let's see.."

Rose jumped off the table she sat on, pushed him back, and he fell backwards against the table, and Rose dropped to her knees with a smirk.

"Ohh.. naughty girl," Sam whispered. "I like it."

Rose undid his dress pants and started to rub her hands over the bulge in his boxer-briefs—yellow today. She let her mouth salivate as she removed his large dick from its shield. She then dropped herself onto to the tip of his hard-on. She let him graze the back of her throat, and he twitched from the tension of her lips and mouth around his shaft. She moved her hands at a vigorous pace, Sam's dick dropping from her saliva.

Rose continued to suck on his hardened dick. When she looked up at him, Sam's head was back and he was smirking.

She pulled herself off of him, and he looked down in a panic. "What...?" He begged. "Rose.."

"Hmm.. what do we say?" She whispered coyly.

He scowled at her, "you're a bad girl. Please.." he grabbed her hair and shoved her back on his shaft. His moans filled Rose with pleasure as she focused on his dick ravaging her throat.

Rose removed one hand from Sam's shaft and walked her fingers toward the base— meeting the skin between it and his ass, and rubbed gently, causing Sam to jump with pleasure. Rose looked at him, eyes wide. "No.. don't stop.." Sam hissed, as Rose increased the pressure on his taint. She smirked as she felt the wave of his orgasm hit the back of her throat. She swallowed and came up for air.

"Not a drop." She winked as she kissed his face.

"Damn..." he breathed as he pulled her towards him and locked eyes. "You know I like you, Rose. A lot. This is just the only thing we can do at work. I'm not trying to... use you."

"Oh gosh, of course! I know! I need it. Haven't had sex that wasn't forced on me, in years.. that is, until the other week." She didn't even realize what she just gave away, until she saw Sam's face. "What's wrong?"

He rubbed the back of his head and clenched his fists, "he rapes you?!"

"Oh.. uhm," she realized what she told him now, and her eyes went wide. "He did.. years ago. And then uhm.. few weeks ago, before he left on this trip." She cleared her throat.

Sam pulled her into a tight hug and kissed the top of her head, "I'll help you get out. I need you safe.."

"Sam.. I wish I could. I," she paused to kiss him again. "I wish it were just that simple." A tear started to form, "but I am working on it. I am." She grabbed his handsome face in her hands. "Thank you Sam. I.. uhm, like you too. And I know I'm married, but it's literally only a legality now. You know how I feel about.. you." Rose swallowed hard as Sam kissed her forehead.

"I'm going to kill him if I finds out he beats you again. Go back to your desk lovey," he said in the sweetest voice.
———————————————————————
7:15pm.

"Michael, I'm home." Rose said when she entered their condo after her 'yoga session,' at the office. "Michael! Do you want dinner or not?" She still didn't hear anything, so she put her stuff down and started to walk toward the bathroom. Still no sign of Mike. This could be a good thing. But Rose wasn't that optimistic.

"Okay, well I'm starting your pie..." she said before making her way to the kitchen. She heard a noise coming from the living room, and looked out through their open kitchen.. nothing. "Mike.. do you want your pie the same as always?" No answer. Maybe he really wasn't home.

She finished his pie, and left it in the oven to keep warm. When she made her way to the living room, she heard their Alexa kick on, but didn't hear Mike's voice. "Michael, are you here?" She swallowed hard, terrified to walk up the steps. She wasn't late, she texted him back.. why was he mad today?

Rose made her way up the steps, her stomach in knots as she struggled for each breath, terrified of what's at the top. "Mike... Michael." She cleared her throat.

Silence. Too much silence.

"BITCH!"

Mike came charging at her from down the hall, hatred in his eyes.

His hands connected with Rose's neck. "Mike... what..." Rose tried to speak.

"YOU LIED TO ME, YOU STUPID BITCH!"

"You're... hurting... me..."

"WHO IS HE?!" He demanded. His voice was like thunder as it rattled Rose to her core.

"What.. are.. you.. talking about?!" She dug her nails into his arm, begging him to let her go.

Mike dropped her to ground and she gasped for air as she tried to stay conscious. "YOU STUPID BITCH! I PASSED IZZY ON THE WAY HERE.. SAID YOGA ENDED AT 6:00!" He was spitting with anger as he punched and slapped his wife, who lay on the hardwood floor, trying to block his blows.

"What the fuck are you talking about?! It DID! IT TOOK ME A WHILE TO GET HOME!" Rose huffed.

He rolled his neck as he grabbed Rose's arm, with a force strong enough to break it, "STUPID BITCH! I TOLD YOU NOT TO LIE TO ME!" He threw Rose against their all white wall, and added a few more slaps for good measure before he stormed down the steps and slammed the front door on the way out. She rubbed her head and checked for excessive blood.. none. This time.

She gathered herself and found the energy to walk to their bathroom to look at herself.

She walked into their spacious, yet empty master bedroom, carpeted with tan and white carpet. She stopped for a moment to lean on her black butterfly chair that sat in the corner, in front of her built-in bookshelf, before she continued into their large bathroom. She made it to the double sink counter, and attempted to look in the massive mirror that sat above.

Rose examined her hands, as they trembled from the fear. Their paleness was amplified by the black of the sink countertop. She tried to slow her breathing as she watched her hands cease their shaking. She looked up in the mirror, and started to sob when she saw herself. Bartered and bruised— bloody lip, bloody nose— she could already see her black eyes starting to appear.

Rose cleaned herself up, and made her way back downstairs where she grabbed her phone out of her bag. She sent Sam a text, and told Izzy what happened before she locked the door and turned the tv and selected a movie— one that she'd seen before, so her sobs wouldn't cause her to miss it. Sam texted her back, and it made her forget her pain— a picture of him and Mr. B.