The Midnight Sun

Two months later.

"Rose? Where's my lunch?" Mike called from the kitchen.

"Uhm... the counter," Rose rolled her eyes from their bedroom.

"Thanks baby! See you later!"

"I'm staying late tonight."

"Okay, see you later later then." Mike replied, slightly annoyed.
———————————————————————
Things were okay between Mike and Rose the last two months, he hardly beat her. But he hardly loved her either. When he would come to bed, Rose got up and went to sleep on their couch. She texted Sam every night, and flirted with him every day at work. Snuck kisses to him when no one was around— she was only
legally married, not emotionally, physically, or mentally married. She was dedicated to her boss, to Sam.

She loved Sam (though he had no idea), but she has no way out of her marriage. No one, not even Izzy and Mark, know how bad Rose has it— Mike controls all of the finances. Literally all of them. Rose's checking account, is Mike's. Rose's credit cards, are Mike's. Every paycheck she gets, Mike takes it out of her account. He pays her phone bill, taxes, everything. So when he tells her she can't do anything without him, he means it.
———————————————————————
"So Sam?" Rose asked him after lunch.

"Yes Rose?" He smiled back at her from his desk without looking up. She loved watching him work— so concentrated, so sexy.

"Are you able to help me with a project tonight?" She sighed.

"Sure." Sam said before looking at her. She was biting her lip, "oh.. sure!" He caught onto her now. "It's been a long time.."

"Yes it has sir," Rose winked before she left his office and headed back to her cubicle.
———————————————————————
Rose and her team pleased another client, and Sam did too. The other teams landed new clients and Mike actually hadn't texted Rose at all, so she was feeling great by the end of the day.

"Bye Rose, have fun at yoga." Izzy winked.

"Yeah.. enjoy!" Mark chimed in. The two of them nearly skipped down the hallway as Rose stood and shook her head.

Rose took her sweater off, revealing only a black camisole, and adjusted her hair before she walked to Sam's office. "Excuse me, sir?" She smirked.

"Yes.. how can I help you miss?" Sam bit his lip as he took her body in. Rose could see his pupils dilate with lust as her heart beat faster. "I've been a bad girl.." she blushed at her own words, slightly embarrassed.

"Mmm.. have you?" Sam hissed as he walked over to her and grabbed a handful of her ass in his large hands. He worked to pull her slacks off, exposing her bare cheeks. Rose undid his tie and unbuttoned his shirt, revealing his chiseled chest.

"Bend over," he commanded with a gently smile. His voice making Rose's knees buckle. She bent over the chair in front of her, and braced herself.

She didn't hear anything except her own heart, beating out of her chest with anticipation. "Bad girls need punished," Sam whispered into her entrance before he dove in with his large fingers, and tongue. Rose let out a breathy sigh, as she leaned farther forward on the chair.

"Oh god... Sam..." she hissed as she bit her lower lip with pleasure. Sam removed his thick fingers from her folds, and lined up his shaft with her entrance.

He began to ravage her insides as he grabbed a handful of her ass, surely to leave a bruise. "What's my name?" He whispered into her ear.

"Sorry.. sir.." She moaned with ecstasy.

"Better.." Sam grabbed a handful of her hair and thrusted harder into her as she dug her nails deeper into the couch, her legs giving out from the feeling of his solid length inside of her.

The legs of the chair thudded with every thrust, Sam groaned as he sped up his motion, causing Rose to gasp with pleasure. "Sir... faster...."

"Mmm.. good girl," Sam hissed back. He shifted positions slightly and sped up his thrusts even more, the sound of their bodies hitting together woke up Mr. B, and moved the chair across the room. Sweat dripped off their bodies, Rose's moans causing Sam to thrust even faster.

"Fuck.. Rose.." he hissed as she tightened herself around him.

"Harder.." she begged as she looked over her shoulder at her lover. He made eye contact with her, and barred down on her hips and slammed into her with the force of a thunderous storm.

"Fuck..." he groaned as he gripped her ass and came with a tremble. Rose went limp as she felt his warmth inside of her, trembling with pleasure.

He pulled himself out of her, and helped her turn around, gently kissing her lips as she rubbed his chest.

"Come over this weekend?" Sam asked her after a moment.

"If Mike goes away, deal." She smiled gently.

"What if he doesn't..?" Same asked cautiously as he redressed himself.

"Uhm.." Rose began, still catching the last of her breath. "I'll have to see.. I can go to Izzy's." She said with air-quotes. Sam could tell that Rose looked nervous, so he approached her and tucked a piece of hair behind her ear, and kissed her cheek.

"Please, don't get in trouble. Forget I mentioned it," he said with caring eyes.

"No.. it's okay! I can sneak away, for a little at least!" She smiled.

"Only if you're sure baby. I'm not worth you getting hurt.. that would kill me," he looked at the ground and Rose grabbed his head to look at him.

"I'll be fine," she said as she kissed him.