Chapter 11

-Zayn

"Try to have a good day, honey." I get out of her car with a sigh.

"Thanks, Mum."

"No problem. Just remember, you are always welcome to stay for as long as you need."

"Thank you." She pecks me on the cheek and gives me a weak smile as I turn towards the school. As soon as I walk into the school, everyone starts mumbling and snickering.

"Yeah, he lied about being married to the king."

"Who would make up something like that?" I wipe my eyes with the sleeve of my sweater and continue down the hallway.

"Hey! What's up?" I look up from my gaze on the ground and see Niall smiling at me.

"Oh, I see you're still talking to me." I sigh sadly and look down again.

"I heard what happened. I'm sorry."

"Don't be."

"I'm sorry that you have to go through this but things can only get better."

"Yeah, easy for you to say."

"What do you mean?"

"You and Louis seem so happy together and my marriage is probably on the edge of falling ap-"

"Hey, you don't know that. Did Harry talk about divorcing you?" I shiver at the thought of divorce and shake my head.

"No, but the paps are probably going to tell him a bunch of lies and he'll believe them."

"Harry would never do that. He loves you regardless, why can't you understand that?"

"Because I feel that Harry could do so much better."

"What do you mean?"

"He's the king for crying out loud! He could get anybody! Why would he want to be with me?" My eyes start to water again but this time they spill over and run down my cheeks.

"I just need him right now."

"Don't cry, Zayn." Niall rubs my back and tries to comfort me but I continue to cry. People start to stare and laugh while I cry into my hands by my locker.

-Harry

I sit in my throne and think to myself. Dad was right about what he said yesterday but I just don't know how to show it. I start to feel a sharp pain in the side of my head.

"What?" I rub my temples and attempt to regain my thoughts but the pain continues.

"Everything alright, your majesty?" I look up and see Paul.

"Yes. I just- I feel pain." I hiss out then quickly stand up.

"Call Sherman, please."

"Yes, sir." I walk towards the garage and see a car running with the door open.

"Where to, your majesty?"

"Zayn's school." He nods and proceeds to back the car out of the garage.

When we arrive at Zayn's school, there's already paps waiting outside of the building. I feel my headache getting worse, so worse to the point where any little thing could piss me off. I get out of the car and the paps rush over to me.

"King Harry! Over here! Now!" I hold my hand up and frown.

"Enough!" The clicks stop and the yelling goes down to just the sound of the wind being blown.

"I am not a toy that you can mess with whenever you want. I am the King and you shall treat me like one."

"Bow before your king." The paps set their cameras down carefully and kneel in respect. I walk up the steps and into the school. The chatter in the halls soon stop and everyone turns to face me.

"It's King Harry in the flesh!"

"He's on the latest cover of Royal Weekly."

"He's s-" I start walking down the hall and every person I pass kneels and looks to the ground. I hear a gasp at the end of the hall and Zayn is looking at me in surprise. He rushes up to me and jumps into my arms.

"Oh, my God. What are you doing here?" He sniffs, mumbling into my shoulder.

"I felt that something was wrong so I came here as fast as I could." I hold him tighter for a couple for minute before pulling away.

"I'm sorry about everything that happened last night. She was wrong, I love you. More than anything." I grab his face and pull him in for a kiss. I hear murmuring and gasp coming from behind up, making me pull away.

"You hear that everyone?" I yell with a smile in my face but Zayn pulls me down with a nervous look on his face.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm doing what I should of done from the beginning." I turn back to the crowd of people.

"Zayn is mine and I am his! I love him more than I love myself and I will do anything for him. Whatever you heard last night is a lie. Zayn is my husband and forever will be." I look down at Zayn with a smile.

"I love you."

"I love you too." I pull him in for another passionate kiss.

Yayyyyyyyyyyy! Zarry feels went from 0-100. I don't know whether to end it here or add a couple more chapters but then it would go to Louis and Niall (if that makes sense) It's up to you guys..... Comment, vote, all the good stuff! Until next time, byeeeee! :3