Epilogue

-Zayn

"King Harry! Zayn! Look this way!"

"Harry!"

"Your majesty!" The camera kept flashing as Harry and I walked hand in hand down the sidewalk.

"Come on! We're in Hawaii! Don't you guys have anything better to do?" They ignore my question and continue to yell out my name.

"Babe, we're almost there. Calm down." We walk up to the ballroom building and Harry opens the door for me.

"Great, you came here just in time." Maura gives me a smile and welcomes us in. Most of the guests are out on the floor dancing while some sit at the tables. We find a table with Niall's brother and nephew.

"Glad you guys could make it."

"Why would we miss the best wedding after party of the century?"

"I don't know. To do Styles-Malik things." He laughs at his joke until Louis walks over.

"Hey, mates!" Louis pats Harry's shoulder then puts his hand in his pocket.

"How's the married life doing you?" Louis shrugs.

"It's only been a couple hours but it's sure gonna do me some good tonight."

"Your grace!"

"What? You asked."

"Where's Niall?" Louis shrugs again.

"He's probably in the cake again. You guys want anything." Harry looks at me but I shake my head. Harry looks back up at Louis and shakes his head as well.

"We're good but thank you."

"I'll see you mates. I must attend to my husband." He tries to hold back a smile but it slips through.

"I just love saying that." He pats Harry's shoulder again then runs off. Harry turns back to me and lays his hand on mine.

"I'm happy for them." He gives me a smile as I look over at Louis and Niall fighting over the plate of cake then end up kissing in the end.

"They are so happy together. I've never seen Niall this happy." I turn back to Harry and he's still staring at me.

"What?" He shakes his head.

"Nothing."

"What?"

"I'm so in love with you. I am so glad I convinced Mother to let me go to school that day and I am so glad that I bumped into you and blamed you for running into me." He sighs and runs his hands through his hair.

"I am just so glad that I met you." I put my hand over my heart and bite my lip.

"Harry." The DJ taps the mic and stops the music to make an announcement.

"We would like to congratulate the newlyweds on their marriage. Upon request, let us slow things down a bit." A slow songs comes on, making some of the wild people sit down and Harry stand up.

"May I?" I raise my eyebrow and give him a confused look.

"May you what?"

"Have this dance. May I have this dance?" He holds his hand out as I stand up and take it. He leads me to the dance floor and slowing starts dancing with me.

"You look very beautiful tonight." I look down and shake my head.

"Shut up."

"What? You are?" I lay my head in his shoulder as we continue to sway with the slow music.

"What else do you love about me?"

"Everything." I lift my head up and give him a look.

"Really?"

"Fine. I love your eyes. They are a light hazel and I love them when you look up at me. You lips are so soft and I love them when I lay them upon mine." He leans in and gives me a soft kiss before continuing.

"I love your hair because you let me run my hands through it when you are frustrated. I love your voice when you sing me to sleep and when you moan out my name-" I scoff and hit him on the shoulder.

"Harry!"

"But that's another I love about you!"

"Shut up." I laugh and kiss him again.

"You're a pain in the ass." Harry smiles then gives me another kiss.

"No, I'm your royal pain in the ass." I roll my eyes and scoff.

"Are we seriously doing that again?"

"But you know it's true." I bite my lip and laugh a little.

"Fine. You're my pain."

"My royal pain."