Chapter 12

Hey guys, sorry I'm late! I was in deep thought! I've been neglecting you!

-Zayn

Harry sweeps me off my feet and carries me out of the building. He sets me down as the paps look up at us.

"Your majesty?"

"King Harry!" They hold their cameras up and start clicking pictures. I grab Zayn's hand and walk to the car.

"Thank you for picking me up." I lean into his chest and play with his necklace.

"Babe, you don't have to thank me." I look up at him and smile.

"I love you."

"I love you, too."

"Well, aren't you two just cute? I hate to say this and interrupt everything but we have arrived to our destination." Harry and I look away from each other then get out of the car.

"Today is Zayn and Harry day. We'll do whatever you want."

"Whatever I want?"

"Within in reason." Zayn crosses his arms and look up at me.

"You know I'm only kidding. Of course whatever you want! I'm the King of England!"

"Fine. I know what I want."

"And what's that?" I jump into his arms and and kiss at him.

"I want you."

"Oh, really?" I nod and kiss down his neck as he walks towards the stairs.

"I'm going to rock your world."

"Who's gonna rock, whose world?" Harry and I turn to the sound by the door. Harry puts his arms down by his side, making me fall to the ground.

"What are you doing here?"

"Is that anyway to greet your friend?" Harry helps me up then I walk over to Louis.

"How are you?"

"I'm still hanging in there. Harry? Did you forget?"

"Forget what?"

"The meeting?" Harry slaps his forehead.

"Damn it! I-" He looks between us and bites his lip.

"Zayn? Give me five minutes."

"Five minutes?"

"Yes. I'll be there in five minutes." He kisses me on the cheek and jogs over to Louis. I slowly walk upstairs and go to our shared bedroom.

five minutes

-Harry

"What if ham came from whales?" I turn to Louis and shake my head.

"What?"

"You know. Ham. What if it came from whales?"

"Louis, we need to finish this."

"But we've been thinking for over an hour!"

"Just write a few more notes down." I look down and pick up my pen. I feel paper land in my lap then look back up at Louis.

"Louis."

"What? That wasn't me! That was the air!"

"Oh? So this must be air as well." I ball up an empty sheet of paper and toss it back at him.

"No! I just saw you throw that."

"Impossible! It was the air." He grabs another sheet of paper and toss it over at me.

"Stop it!" I throw a sheet at him again.

"No, stop it."

"No, you stop it." I jump over the table and wrestle him out of his chair. I get on top of him and hold his arms down.

"Are you going to stop throwing paper?" Louis giggles under me and shakes his head.

"Oh, really?" I start to tickle him, making him giggle even more.

"Harry, stop!"

"Are you going to stop throwing paper?"

"Yes! Just stop tickling me!"

"Are you?"

"Yes!"

"Yes, what?" He continues to laugh.

"Yes, your majesty!" I stop tickling him and look at him.

"I told you to stop throwing paper."

"I know now not to throw paper ever again."

"Good."

"What the hell is going on in here?" Louis and I both look towards the door and see Zayn and Niall standing in the doorway.

"We were just having a short break."

"That's some break." Niall shakes his head with a frown.

"My gut was right. I'll never be good enough for a prince." Niall storms away, making Louis get up.

"Niall! Wait-" Zayn crosses his arms and looks at me.

"What ever happened to five minutes?"

"Baby, I'm sorry." Zayn puts his hands down with a sigh.

"I know."

"Wait, you're not mad?"

"No. I knew you saying that you'll be back in five minutes was bullshit. I know how long your meetings are."

"And you're not mad at Louis?"

"Why would I be? You two may be friends but at the end of the day, Harry's all mine." He puts his arms around my neck, pulling me closer.

"Tomorrow, I'm dropping everything I have on my schedule to spend the day with you."

"Really?"

"Really."

"Could that be Harry and Zayn Day Part II?"

"What's part I?"

"What you said I could get earlier. You know, the anything."

"Oh."

"Oh."

Thank you for hanging in there with me! It's almost been a moth since I last updated, which is not okay. I got too hung up on my school's musical, Beauty and The Beast. It won't happen again, I hope! Please comment, vote, all the good stuff. Thank you again! Until next time.... Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee :3