Chapter 9

Just to let you guys know, if you care..... I am panicking because I am writing this before an audition to a very important performing arts school AS WE SPEAK! I could use of love from all of you! :3 please enjoy!

-Harry

"Ou-Our marriage?"

"Yes! People are going to keep bugging us if we don't come clean." I look down to think about it then grab the sides of my husband's arms.

"You are absolutely right." He looks up and me in surprise then begins to squeal.

"Really?"

"Yes. It's time to tell everyone." Claire steps in and puts her hand up.

"But your majesty, people disturb you because they want a chance to meet the king. Imagine how they would be if they found out the truth about you two."

"I don't care. I just want the world to know that Zayn is mine." I turn back to Zayn and pull him in for a kiss.

"Fine, I'll be sure to add that if anyone ask at conference tonight." I break the kiss from Zayn and snack my forehead.

"The conference! I must get ready!" I clap my hands and maids come running in from different directions.

"What colour suit, sir?"

"Do you want a tie or a bow tie?"

"Will you and Zayn be matching?" They continue to talk as they pull me into the dressing room to find me the perfect suit.

-Zayn

Harry grabs my hand and starts shaking. I pat the top of it and look at him.

"Calm down. It will be okay."

"I hope nothing bad happens."

"Everything will be alright. Just look for me out in the crowd." He smiles and lays his head on my lap. He plays with our joined hands in silence before he looks up at me.

"I love you." I laugh a bit and run my hand through his hair.

"I love you too." He smiles and puckers his lips out. I lean down and kiss him softly.

-Harry

Before I walk up on stage, I peek my head outside of the curtain. I see Zayn and he gives me wink and a small wave. I bite my lip but he just gives me a thumbs up.

"-King Harry." I look up as people start to applaud. I step up to the podium and wave to the people.

"Hello, everyone." The applause dies down and a few snaps go off.

"Thank you for coming out tonight! So? Shall we get started?"

>>

After answering most of the questions, I go behind the stage to take a short break. I take a seat then grab my water.

"You're doing great, sir. Only a couple more."

"I can't wait until this is all over so I can sleep!" She rolls her eyes and waits for me to stand up again. I groan and walk back out to the crowd.

"Your majesty? The rumors that have been going around today, are they true?" I perk up and look at Zayn in the crowd. This is the question I've been waiting all night for.

"Well, I found out about this when I turned on the news earlier today." Some people nod in awe.

"Yeah, I know, big shocker." People laugh a bit as I continue.

"But they aren'-"

"Excuse me, sir." Claire steps in with a serious look on her face. I give her a confused look but she just keeps staring at me.

"What?"

"Your majesty, I cannot let you go along with this."

"What are you talking about?" I whisper back to her.

"I'm sorry." I keep my confused expression on my face until she pushes me out of the way and steps up to the microphone.

"Everything that you heard on that news station is a lie. King Harry isn't with that random commoner. He's been with me! I've been hiding in this disguise for months because he didn't want anyone to know about us."

"But now you do." I shake my head and look at Zayn. He puts his hand over his mouth then runs off. I turn back to Claire and frown.

"Why are you lying?"

Ooooooh next chapter will be good! Thank you for reading and please feel free to comment, vote, and all the good stuff. Until next time. Byeeeeeeeeeeeee!