Lucy's Birthday!!

Hey minna!! Decided to start off the One-shot book with a happy momment! Unlike my other fanfics, I'll be talking at the beginning and not the end.

Media is a picture of Happy and Natsu digging into some Birthday Cake.

ENJOY!!

Also this entire collection is in the Third Person View.
_______________________________
Lucy walked into the guild with a bright face. As usual, half of the guild was fighting while the rest were just observing. "Same old, same old," Lucy said to herself when she saw who was in the center of the fight, and probably was the one to cause it,"Natsu and the guild fighting never gets old, though." Lucy walked to the bar where the elegant Mirajane was wiping a beer mug clean."Good morning Lucy," Mira said with a cheerful smile.

"Hey Mira, can I get a strawberry smoothie?" Lucy asked. Mira nodded,"Of course you can." Natsu noticed Lucy sitting at the bar. "Hey guys, I gotta go," Natsu said moving out of the way of Elfmans punch. Instead, Elfman smashed Erza's cake and all hell broke loose. "YOU SHALL PAY FOR SMASHING MY CAKE!" Erza yelled beating the crap out of Elfman. Natsu ran up to Lucy and sat on a stool beside her,"Hey, Luce, can we go on a job?" Lucy chuckled and nodded,"Sure." Natsu and Lucy sat there in a moment of silence. Lucy got the hint,"Oh you mean now?" Natsu nodded and then pointed to the request board. Lucy sighed and went to the request board, Natsu following shortly behind her.

Lucy scanned the board and picked a job with a small pay. "How about this one?" She asked handing Natsu the job. Natsu scanned the job and flashed his famous smile,"Yeah lets do this one." Natsu ran over to the bar to show the cheerful bartender about the job, but little did Lucy know, the guild had bigger plans. "It should take us all day to finish this job, so that's enough to get everything set up. Has Happy, Charle, and Wendy left to get the cake?" Natsu asked. Mira nodded,"Yes, they left not to long ago. I just can't believe you remembered and planned all of this." Natsu whispered yelled,"Hey! I'm not that dense! Of course I'd remember Lucy's birthday."

Natsu and the Guild were throwing a suprise party for Lucy, and the one who planned the whole thing was none other than Natsu Dragneel. "Okay. Make sure you keep your communication card on you so we can tell you when to start heading back," Mira said handing Natsu the card. Natsu nodded and called for Lucy to leave.
-----------------------------------------------------
TIME SKIP
Natsu and Lucy had finished the job with flying colors and got the full reward. They decided to stay in the city for a little while. Natsu decided to secretly buy a gift for Lucy while there and got her a charm braclet with a flame charm, a key charm, and a star charm. Perfect, Natsu thought to himself hiding the box in his pocket. "Are you ready to head back to the guild, Luce?" Natsu asked Lucy. Lucy turned away from what she was looking at- a book- and nodded.
-----------------------------------------------------
TIME SKIP at the guild.

Natsu had blind folded Lucy back at the train station. Lucy was hesitant at first, but trusted Natsu to lead her. "Why am I blind folded?" Lucy asked Natsu who was holding onto her shoulders and pushing her foward. "You'll see," was all he said. They had finally arrived at the guild doors. "Okay, you can take the blind fold off now," Natsu said opening the guild doors. Lucy had taken the blind fold off as soon as the doors were completely open.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUCY!!" The guild shouted. Lucy jumped back in suprise,"Wait what?" Natsu stepped foward,"Today's your birthday, Lucy!" Lucy smiled,"Oh yeah. I've been so busy that I completely forgot." Natsu chuckled and grabbed her hand, which made Lucy blush. "Come on! Lets celebrate," Natsu said and dragged Lucy into the decorated guild. In the middle was a 4 layer cake, and by the smells of it, it was lemon ice-box. Everyone was eating, drinking, and celebrating. Lucy got a "Happy Birthday" here and there, but what she was really interested in was the cake calling her name.

"Want some?" Natsu appeared out of nowhere, and made Lucy jump. "YES PLEASE!!" Lucy said excitedly and Natsu chuckled. "Hey, can I take you somewhere?" Natsu asked as Lucy finished her slice of cake. Lucy noticed that Natsu's cheek was turning a light shade of pink and also started to blush,"S-Sure." Natsu smiled,"Alright, lets go," he said grabbing hold of Lucy's hand again and pulling her along. "W-Wait Natsu, where are we going?" Lucy called trying to keep up with Natsu's speed. Natsu didn't reply.

When they finally came to a stop, they were at a cliff edge and they were looking over Magnolia. "Wow, this is amazing," Lucy said in awe. "Happy birthday, Lucy," Natsu said handing her the box. Lucy was slightly suprised,"What is it?" Natsu smiled and said,"Open it."

She pulled out the charm braclet and her eyes widened in suprise,"Oh, my God! It's so pretty."

"Do you like it?" Natsu asked rubbing the back of his head. Lucy clipped it on and held her wrist out to view it,"I love it! Thank you Natsu." Lucy hugged Natsu and then released him noticing what she was doing.

"Why do you do that?" Natsu asked Lucy slightly irratated. "W-What do you mean?" Lucy asked him nervously. "You hug me or hold my hand for a little while, then you jerk away. Is there something wrong with me? Do I smell?! Oh god, I probbaly smell like fish," Natsu said. Lucy was taken back, was Natsu complaining about her hiding her feelings for him. Lucy's face was darker than Erza's hair,"N-No, y-you don't s-smell. Um, its just that I.....I......"

"I like you,too, Lucy," Natsu said point blankly. Lucy was now officially darker than Erza's hair combined with blood red,"Y-You do?" Natsu walked towards Lucy, leaned in and kissed Lucy gently on the lips. Lucy was suprised at first, but she started to melt into the kiss. When they drew back for air, Natsu smiled,"Does that answer your question?" Lucy smiled and kissed Natsu on the cheek,"Best.Birthday.Ever."