Valentine Surprises

This is just a freebie one shot, just cuz I luvz you people! And I'm happy about the new media thing. This crap is freakn awesome!
Anyways here it is.
-FTF
God_Of_Calamity
_______________________________
Lucy POV

It's Valentines day, which is my favorite day of the year. Love fresh in the air, everyone eating chocolates and buying flowers. It's so romantic! I sighed as I walked down the streets of Magnolia,"Maybe I'll find Mr. Right, today." I was heading towards the guild because everyone was saying that someone had a "Valentines Day Surprise" for me, and that I needed to be there as soon as possible.

I got to the doors and sighed once again,"Here goes nothing." As soon as I walked in, I was handed a bouquet of red and pink roses from Juvia, then a heart shaped box of chocolates from Erza, and then Mira and Levy pulled me to a chair in front of the stage. "W-What's going on guys?" Mira and Levy placed their fingers over their mouths and said,"Just watch and see." I nodded and sat the roses on the table. I opened the chocolates and ate them as the lights went out and a spot light hit the stage, revealing a certain pink haired fire wizard. "N-Natsu?" I mumbled with my mouth full of chocolate. He smiled widely and said,"This is for you, Luce." He pointed somewhere off stage and music began playing.

The best thing about tonight's that we're not fighting, and could it be that we have been this way before. I know you don't think that I am trying. I know you're wearing thin down to the core.

Natsu's never been like this on the other Valentines day, Lucy thought to herself.

But hold your breath because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you over again don't make me change my mind, or I won't live to see another day. I swear it's true, because a girl like you's impossible to find. You're impossible to find.

He smiled at me, and I felt my face heat up and my heart race.

This is not what I intended. I always swore to you I'd never fall apart.

He started walking off the stage.

You always thought that I was stronger; I may have failed but I have loved you from the start.

Oooh, but hold your breath because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you over again don't make me change my mind, or I won't live to see another day. I swear its true, because a girl like you's impossible to find. It's impossible.

Natsu was in front of me now on his knee, holding my hand.

So breath in so deep, breath me in I'm yours to keep. And hold on to your words 'cause talk is cheap. And remember me tonight, when you're asleep.

We stood up, him setting the chocolate aside. He smiled again.

Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you over again don't make me change my mind, or I won't live to see another day. I swear it's true, because a girl like you's impossible to find.......
Tonight will be the night that I will fall for you over again don't make me change my mind, or I won't live to see another day. I swear it's true, because a girl like you's impossible to find 

Natsu paused and breathed. "You're impossible to find," He said. I was smiling like crazy and then I noticed the entire guild was there. "So, Luce, what'd ya think?" He smiled as well and then I blushed lightly and said,"Come here, you dummy." Natsu laughed and we kissed for a little bit. When we pulled away, I said,"The chocolate was really good, by the way." He pouted,"Yeah and you didn't save any for me." I giggled and replied,"You can always buy more." His eyes lit up and he grabbed my hand,"LET'S GO GET SOME MORE!" He dragged me out of the guild and to a baked good shop where he got them form, I guess. He may be a dummy, but he's my dummy, I thought with a smile on my face.

  _______________________________

there I know it was short, but hey you get what you get. Happy Valentines Day to all of the couples and all of the Single Pingles (*sighs* my people).