Coming Home

😞 Okay guys this is another one-shot. I hope you enjoy. *Slams face into desk and doesn't come back up*

Mira- She is still upset about her putting her other fanfic on-hold.
*Picks up head* Shut up Mira!*Slams head back down*

Mira-ONTO THE NALU!!
-------------------------------------
Third POV

It was peaceful and quiet today in Magnolia, and in one of the many apartments of this lovely city, was a blond woman sitting on the couch with her daughter. "Oh, that's you mommy! See," the daughter said pointing at her mothers hand then to the hand in the picture,"she has the same guild mark as you so it has to be you!" The blond played with her daughters fluffy pink hair and chuckled,"That's right. That picture was made the day I first joined Fairy Tail."

The little girl had one side of the photo album sitting in her lap while the other side was in her mothers. "And then that is Mira, Elfman, and Lisanna, right?" The daughter asked. The blond nodded,"That was the day we came back from Edolas and had a welcome back party for Lissana." She flipped a few pages and pointed at some of the pictures until they came upon a section labeled Our Pictures.

"Mommy, what's this section?" The daughter asked. The blond's expression turned to a mix of joy and sadness,"That's mine and your daddy's pictures." The daughter's face brightened,"Daddy?! I have a daddy?!" The blond laughed,"Of course you do. Where else would you have gotten that head full of pink hair, and your developing fire magic?"

"Can we look at them?" The daughter asked staring at the page with stars in her eyes. "Sure," the blond replied and flipped the next page. The first picture, labeled Getting ready for the Fantasia Parade, had a picture of the blond in a pink costume, and a man with bandages wrapped around his entire body, except for one eye, his mouth, and his hair. "Look mommy! DADDY HAS PINK HAIR! THAT'S SO GIRLY!" The daughter said with laughter.

The blond giggled,"I wouldn't let your daddy hear you. He says it's salmon so it 'sounds more manlier'." They looked on the next page and saw another picture, labeled Grand Magic Games attire. Why purple?

"Why is this label written in two different hand writtings mommy?" The daughter asked pointing at the Why purple? part. "Well I wrote the first part and daddy wrote the second part," the blond replied. The picture was of the pink haired man with a complaining look on his face while pulling out the front of his vest while the blond was laughing at him.

The next page had a picture of the blond and the pink haired man holding hands, and the blond had laid her head on his shoulder. The label read The day Natsu confessed, and Lucy said yes!

( Italics = Natsu's hand writting
Bold = Lucy's hand writting.)

"Is that daddy's name? Natsu?" the daughter asked. "Yes, Nashi. That is daddy's name," Lucy replied,"and this picture was taken the day we started to go out." Nashi giggled and said "Ewww, you're kissing in this one." She was pointing at the next picture, while Lucy blushed and flipped the page quickly.

Natsu proposed, and Lucy said yes again! The next picture was with Natsu on one knee, sliding a ring on Lucy's finger. Lucy was crying in this picture with a hand over her mouth, while Natsu was blushing and flashing a big smile. "Awww, daddy made you cry! That wasn't very nice," Nashi said. Lucy shook her head,"No those were happy tears. You can cry when you're really happy or sad." Nashi nodded and flipped the page to see Natsu and Lucy's wedding picture. "Wow mommy you looked pretty, and daddy looked handsome," Nashi said smiling.

They flipped through some other pictures until they came to the last picture. It was labeled Nashi, Mommy, and Daddy. The picture had a slightly pale Lucy looking down at a pink haired baby, and a puffy eyed Natsu with a big smile on his face. "Look mommy, it's me, you and daddy," Nashi said pointing at the baby.