Gone part 2 (The Funral)

Okay so I figured I would go ahead and spare you of the sadness and get this over with. So this should be over with, hopefully, by this one. That is all. Enjoy!
Media is a NaLu video: Song- Angel with a Shotgun by the Cab
-FTF
(FullThrottleFairy)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Inside the box was a sealed piece of paper that had the Fairy Tail insignia on it. In normal letters, it read above the insignia,"To Fairy Tail." Natsu examined the paper, along with Alex hovering over his shoulder. "It smells old, but it has some fresh ink in it, too," Alex said after smelling the air. "Do you think it's her will?" Natsu asked with a worried expression. "Dunno. Let's open it," Alex said and started to reach for the letter, but Natsu pulled it away and looked at it a little longer. I knew there was something in this box, but I didn't expect Lucy's will, Natsu thought to himself. He finally peels off the seal and unfolded her will.

Dear Fairy Tail,
If any one is reading this, then I'm either dead or Natsu and Happy were being nosy and looked inside of the box. This is my letter to you. Although it didn't happen as expected, I'm glad I joined Fairy Tail. I made new friends, went on crazy fun adventures, and even met someone that I will always hold dearly in my heart. Maybe when he reads this, he will figure out that special person was him, but knowing him he is probably too dense to figure something like this out.
Levy, you are the only other person I know that likes to read as much as I do. I enjoyed our friendship while it lasted.
Erza, although you were almost always breaking up a fight between the boys, I treated you as a sisterly figure and enjoyed our time together on team Natsu. You are beautiful and I may have never met someone as strong and kind hearted as you.
Gray, like Erza I treated you like a brother. You were always there to protect me, along side with Natsu if he didn't beat you to it. I will miss you and Erza.
Wendy, there's no telling how many times you have healed me or taken care of me in any way. Thank you for being that sweet little girl on our team that supported every one no matter what. Please help Erza watch over the two bakas.
To the guild, thanks for being the best second family a girl could ever have. Please make sure to smile every day no matter what. Live on and be the number one guild in Fiore.
Finally, but not the least, Natsu. You have always been there for me, no matter what happend. During the Phantom Lord attack, Tenrou Island accident, my fathers death, Infinity Clock, even the Grand Magic Games, you supported me and protected me, and I'm greatful. Ever since we met in Hargeon, I've had feelings for you. I'm sorry you had to hear this through my will if I havn't told you yet. Natsu, promise me you will smile everyday, and please don't go all wierd glummy Natsu, I hate it when you're sad. Don't worry, I'll always watch over you guys. I love you Natsu, and I always will. I'm giving You and Alex my apartment, take good care of it for me. Also give my keys to Yukino, I think she'll be a.............

The rest was smeared down because of the tears of Natsu, Alex was sitting beside him with her head in her hands. "I-I'm so sorry. I should've been here to help you guys on this job," Alex choked out. Natsu never spoke back, he continued to read the same phrase over and over again,"I love you Natsu, and I always will."

I love you too, Luce, Natsu thought. He wiped the tears from his eyes and stood up to get a dress from her closet. He aslo resealed the letter and stuffed it in his pocket. "Alex, Can you go pick out a coffin? And make sure it's a nice one," Natsu told Alex who stood up and wiped her eyes. "Sure, and I really am sorry about Lucy," Alex replied. Natsu pursed his lips, he didn't want to say anything back so he just jumped out the window.
>>>>>>>>>>At the Funeral<<<<<<<<<<<
Everyone had laid a rose into the coffin except Natsu. He was the last person to go up the coffin. He looked at her cold limp body and grinndd slightly,"I'll miss you Luce, but I won't forget you," then he leaned down and kisses her cold bluish lips. Later on everyone went home except Natsu, he had stayed and stared at Lucy's headstone. What he didn't know was that he was in an intense staring contest with his blond lover. "I could've saved you," Natsu said still staring at Lucy, although he couldn't see her.

"There was nothing you could do. Besides, I did it to save Happy, remember?" Lucy replied with a sadened expression. Natsu grinned as if he heard her,"Yeah, at least Happy is safe." Lucy's eyes widened and looked at Natsu with an amazed expression,"Wait can you hear me?!" Nastu looked up and made a small smile,"Sort of, I don't know how though." Lucy got up and sat beside Natsu on the ground with him. "I'll miss you too, Natsu," she said. Natsu looked over to her grave and grinned again,"Same. And, by the way, I love you too." Lucy's cheeks burned really hard,"So you and Alex read my letter?" Natsu nodded.

There was a long moment of silence. "It is hard telling you good bye. I'm going to miss your bright smile, your chocolate brown eyes and blond hair, everything about you. I don't know how I'll live without it," Natsu said with a sadened expression. Lucy sadly grinned,"You'll manage. I'll always be there no matter what." Lucy stood up and walked back to her head stone and turned,"Good bye, Natsu. I love you." With that, Lucy's ghost disappeared and left the Fire Dragon Slayer alone.

"I love you too, Luce."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FTF: There Natsu, Lucy. You got to say good bye.

Lucy: OMG IT WAS SO AMAZING!! 😑 I still wish you didn't have to kill me in order to do it.

Natsu: *Small sniffles are heard from the pinky in the hallway* <wipes tears and walks back in>

FTF: Awwww~ is some one getting a little emotional?

Natsu: O_O what? No! I'm just...... Still angry about you not telling us what happened to her.

Lucy: It's just a story Natsu. See, I'm still here. *Hugs Natsu*

FTF: Do you really wanna know? *She asks after putting away her camera*

Natsu: Please!?

FTF: *Walks over to the dragon slayer and whispers to him*

Natsu: 💢I can't beat that up!!

FTF: Sure you can. Just do what you do best: Destroy it.

Natsu: 😮*Grabs Lucy's arm and starts running* GOTTA GO

Lucy: *Screams are heard*

FTF: By everyone!! Until the next One-shot.