Anime Mix-up

I have AWESOME news guys!! I'm taking my Beach Vacation story off of on-hold!! 🎉🎊 YAY!! Thanks to two awesome fans, they gave me some inspiration and I am forever grateful to them. Any who, some explaining to do about this one-shot. So in the media, Fairy Tail character swaped with another one of my SUPER AWESOME FAVORITE anime. Can anyone guess?

Oh, well. Too, slow. It's InuYasha. For those of you who also like that anime, you guys dont have to read this. But I was scrolling through some pics of InuYasha when this showed up, and I started to fangirl so hard that I worried my parents.

So I thought,"Why don't I make a one-shot that switches InuYasha characters with Fairy Tail characters?" So here it is and it might be bad, so enjoy. It also might be really short since I'm only doing a remake of episode 1 and add a little bit of episode 2.

-FTF
(FullThrottleFairy)
_____________________
Third POV

Lucy ran throught the forest, knowing that the centipede demon was following shortly behind her. When she finally stopped, she tripped and landed in front of the exact same tree where he resided. "What's taking you so long?" a voice asked.

Lucy looked up to see the boy that is pinned to the tree was glaring at her. So he is awake... Lucy thought. The boy continued,"Just do her like you did me." Lucy looked at him in confusion,"I don't know what you're talking about, or who you are." He huffed,"Don't play dumb, Layla. You know exactly who I am, and what you did."

Lucy has had enough, so she walked up the roots, and stopped in front of him,"Look, I don't know what your problem is, but I'm not Layla. My name is Lucy. Lu-cy." The boy flinched at Lucy's change of attitude, but before he could say something back, the centipede woman wrapped herself around them and tigthened, making it harder to breathe.

"I heard of the half-demon, Natsu, who was looking for the Sacred Jewel, but fell short thanks to the priestess, Layla," the centipede woman hissed. The half-demon now named Natsu smirked,"That's all I need to kick your ass." The centipede woman cackled,"What can you do pinned to a tree like that?" Natsu glared daggers at the woman.

"Hey," he said calling to Lucy. She looked up at him, his pink bangs shadowing his eyes,"What?"

Natsu looked at her with total seriousness,"Do think.... you could pull out this arrow?" Lucy's eye widened, and then glanced at the arrow lodged in his left shoulder,"I don't know." Natsu's stare turned into a glare,"Do you really want to die now? If so be my guest, but pull this out of me first."

"No, child! Do not release him from that seal!"

Both Natsu and Lucy lokked back to see the old woman with a bow and quiver of arrows, The villiage people behind her. "Do you want my help?" Lucy reverted her attention back to Natsu who was staring at her again,"You want my help don't you? Then remove the arrow."

Lucy nodded and reached for the arrow. Once she grasped the arrow, she slowly pulled it until it vanished into thin air. Natsu's body then glowed slightly and was pulsing with a demonic aura. Natsu smirked as he sliced away at the centipede woman's body. When he was finished, Lucy found the Sacred Jewel inside of the demons body. "You must keep this jewel and protect it with your life, child. Do not let any demon have it," The old woman told Lucy.

"But there is no use of it for humans," Natsu said while stepping and crushing some of the demon's bones,"So why don't you just give it to me?" The woman stood infront of Lucy protectively. I thought he was supposed to be the good guy? Lucy thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lucy POV

The old priestess, Porlyusica I found out, told me to run away and hide, but I knew Natsu was gaining on me. "Just stop runing, and I won't kill you," he yelled behind me. We came to this bridge, where I tripped again and dropped the Sacred Jewel on the bridge. Natsu jumped in front of the jewel and was walking to it when Porlyusica threw these beads around his neck and said,"Say a command and stop him!"

I was panicked, and didn't know what to say. But then I looked at his dog like ears and thought of one quickly,"SIT BOY!" And as soon as I said it, the bead glowed and Natsu faceplanted forcefully into the bridge. "W-what the.." He started, but then reached for the jewel again, but I grabbed it before he could and yelled the command once more,"SIT BOY!"

The same action followed, but the boards under him broke and he fell into the river below.
_____________________

Well I just thought that I would do this one. I might make another one, but instead skip to the last episode of the Final Act, where Inuyasha and Kagome goes cannon, but I'll do some other one-shots before then and update my Beach Vacation fanfic, and short story. BYE GUYS!!