I ENDed My Light.

Hey guys. I plan on this one being the last One-shot. I may write a thank you chapter for you guys, but I need less distractions and update the Beach Vacation. I've enjoyed every Nalu moment in this entire Book.

Also, this is my FIRST one-shot/ story/chapter that envolves the END theory, so if you don't like this then you will atleast know why. All right enough from me now. AND IM REALLY SORRY THT I HAVNT UPDATED!! I've been really busy. Please forgive me!!

-FTF
____________________________
Natsu POV

And I stood there, staring at everyone infront of me. Gray, half covered by his Devil Slayer mark. Mira in her Sitri form, blood spattered here and there. Pretty much all of Fairy Tail was standing in front of me........ well, except for one. I looked over at her body. Her eyes clouded over, a pool of blood forming from her stomach................. where I slashed into her. "Natsu.......it wasn't your fault," Gramps said.

I looked down at my hands, where my claws were covered in her blood, and the mark of END still resided on my arms. "I-I killed her. I killed Lucy........when she was trying to help me," I said tears streaming down my face. I took one step toward Lucy's body, but then stoped when I noticed Gray taking a step with me too.

"I-I'm sorry," I said and fell to my knees. I felt the mark sink into my skin and the wings disappear along with the claws and horns. I looked at Lucy's body, then at Gray,"I don't need to live. Please kill me." Everybody took a step back and some were telling me not to think that way. But it couldn't be helped..............not after what I did, not after I killed Lucy.

"Please Gray.......... I can't live with myself knowing I did this to the guild, and to her. I don't want to know that I could loose control again and hurt more people. So please, I'm begging you........for my sake, please kill me," I said looking him straight in the eye.

He was crying too, so was most of the guild, but I didn't care. I'm doing what needed to be done. Not only that, but I can't live without her................ I needed Lucy. Gray wiped away his tears and nodded,"If it's what you want, man." After those words, he materialized a bow and arrow with his Ice-make Magic. "Sorry, Natsu," was the last thing he said before piercing me with the arrow. Just as I was blacking out, I grabbed Lucy's cold hand. I love you.
~~~~~~On the Other Side~~~~~~
Lucy POV

I sat there, in the field of golden grass. Even though I've never been here before, it felt so.........familiar.

I hope everyones ok. Natsu too.

Just as I finished that one thought, a gust of wind blew through the field, and just like that, a pink haired figure appeared a few feet in front of me. My eyes widened as I stood up and began walking towards him. As usual, he was sleeping, but I didn't care............he was here, which meant he died too.

"Natsu?" I asked and poked him, and as soon as I did, he jolted awake. "L-lucy?! What have I told you about waking me up? Don't just poke me! Now come here," he said pulling me into a hug,"I'm so sorry Lucy." I hugged him back,"Don't be. I should have listened to everyone and stayed back for a little longer."

Natsu gave me his signiture grin, and I smiled back at him. We stayed put a little longer, but then Natsu started to lean in. Was this really happening? Was he about to kiss me? I closed my eyes and started to lean in to. As our lips were just meters apart, two male voices yelled,"YOU BETTER TREAT HER RIGHT, BOY!"

We looked over and saw a big crimson red Dragon and a man and a woman shaking her head with a hand over her face. "You guys didn't have to ruin the moment," I yelled back. Natsu stared at the dragon for a while,"I-is that-"

"Yeah. That's Igneel," I said and looked at him,"C'mon. Let's go." I said grabbing his hand and dragging him. "Funny how the roles have changed," Natsu muttered behind me, and I giggled.

"C'mon, the adventure continues."

Lucy's eyes were tearing up,"Yeah." And with that Lucy took Natsu's hand and they ran to the others

Lucy smiled as they got closer to the three. This adventure can always continue.
____________________________

FTF: God this breaks my heart 😖

Mira: *hands FTF and tissue* just let it all out.

Natsu: *laughing madly* You're crying like a baby!

FTF: SHUT UP NATSU! *punches Natsu in the face*

Natsu: *falls over the couch* You didn't have to punch me in the face. *passes out*

Lucy: I got him *grabs Natsu's arm and drags him out of studio*

FTF: Well I hope you enjoyed this ENTIRE ONE-SHOT SERIES and I'm sad it's ending, but that means one less thing to work on other than school and the other books.

Mira: But she will be working on her other stories, including a new one called Nashi's Memory Book that she hopes you will enjoy.

FTF: It's another one-shot series, sooo I guess you would say a replacement for this one. Any ways, thank u for waiting and for all of your support, you guys are the greatest! ❤️ Love u guys!