A Long Time Ago (part 2)

Alright guys part 2!! Yay!!!! I think this will be my favorite one-shot out of them all. Not because of the whole situation that happens to Lucy, but because of Natsu's burning passion towards Lucy and his hate towards Lucy's dad. So enjoy.

Media is that moment when Future Lucy died. Also the song goes really well with a certain scene in the One-shot.

-FTF
(FullThrottleFairy)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well, a month after you left, me and mother were in a stage coach accident. I made it out with a hair line fracture and a few bruises, but my mom didn't," Lucy said. Natsu had stopped eating and gave Lucy his full attention. Lucy continued,"After her death, my father shut me out completely. He never talked to me, not even on my birth day. That changed after my 10th birthday when he started to blame me for my mothers death. He started to say things like 'It should've been me in her place' or 'I killed her', and for a while I believed him. When the day of her death came back around, he began a drinking habbit and beat me on that day."

Lucy's eyes started to fill with tears and her voice was shaky, but she continued,"When my 16th birthday came around, I decided that I would leave him and run away. But like now, he sent workers after me and they brought me back. After that day, it was non-stop, constant beating. Then, after everything he had put me through, he comes to me and says that he has arranged a marrige for me and some guy I've never met before. I ran away again a few months ago, and havn't been back since."

Lucy couldn't hold back her tears anymore. She cried into her hands, and couldn't stop. Natsu had came into her seat, and began to comfort her. He brought her head into his chest and rubbed her shoulders. Lucy looked up at him with teary eyes and said,"I hate him, Natsu." Natsu looked her in the eye and said,"I know you do. But he isn't going to touch you again, not while I'm around. And if he does, I'll make him pay." He said the last 2 sentences with utter seriousness.

Lucy wiped her tears out of her eyes,"Thanks Natsu. Now enough about me, what about you? How's the search for Igneel coming?" Natsu smiled,"Depends. I've had leads, but none of them led to him." Lucy smiled. Natsu looked down at her,"Do you want to come with me?" Lucy looked up at him confused,"What?"

Natsu chuckled,"Do you want to come with me and Happy to find Igneel? It'll help you stay away from your dad and his minions." Lucy grinned at him and replied,"Sure. When do you leave again?" Natsu smiled and said this like it was nothing,"Tonight." Lucy's eyes widened,"Tonight?! I need to go and get my stuff from the hotel I've been staying at." Lucy sat some money down on the table and rushed out the door. Natsu picked up Happy and ran after the blonde,"Hey! Wait up, Lucy!"

Little did Natsu know, Lucy was also running from two men, sent by her father, chasing after her. Natsu didn't notice untill Lucy turned into an alley way, and noticed that the two men turned through there as well. Natsu picked up his pace and began to worry. He imagined Lucy being beaten by her father as he watched the men chasing after her, and was slowly becoming more and more angry. For a moment he lost all three of them, but when he found them again, Lucy was unconcious in one of the men's arms.

The other was probably calling back to Jude, and telling him that they found Lucy. "Hey!" Natsu yelled angrily at the two men,"Don't touch her!" Instead of them doing as told, they ran to the train station with Lucy still in thier clutches, and Natsu barreling behind them. By the time he had gotten to the train station, the last call for the train Lucy was on had been called, and the train was already pulling out of the station. Natsu had begged the woman in the ticket booth to find him a way on the train, but sadly she couldn't help. Natsu now stood out side of the train station, pissed off.

"I can't believe I let them take her," Natsu said to himself. Slowly, tears began to fall from his onyx eyes. Natsu then punched the wall,"I'm not gonna let her go again." He left the train station to go to a bus stop. "Where can I take you, sir?" The bus driver asked Natsu, and Natsu replied,"Take me to the Heartfilia Estate." The driver looked up at him cautiously,"Now, I won't be able to-"

"Just take me as far as you can, please. There's something there that is really important to me," Natsu interrupted. The bus driver nodded and Natsu took his seat on the bus. He won't hurt you any more Lucy. Not after this, I promise. Natsu continued to think of this while petting Happy.

££££££££ At the Estate £££££££

The two men arrived at the estate with Lucy, and Jude was "happy" that Lucy was home safe and sound. Lucy rolled her eyes at her fathers comment. When the men were paid and left, that's when her father really unleashed his anger. He had punched Lucy in the gut, and dragged her upstairs. Jude dragged her to his study, and threw her into the stair case.

"You little bitch! How dare you run away from me! You should be ashamed of yourself!" Jude yelled his insults while kicking and hitting Lucy. He walked out of the study to get some rope and a belt. When he got back, he tied Lucy to the stair's railing with her back facing towards him. "This is the first day of your punishment. There will be a punishment for each day you were gone," Jude said full of hate. He then began to bring the belt down onto Lucy's bare back.

There was no holding back her screams, Lucy knew that the maids and servants won't interfere with her punishments. So Lucy continued to scream and cry in pain. I hate him. I'm probably the most unluckiest girl in the whole world to end up with a father this cruel, Lucy thought. She was able to bare the pain after a while, and Jude didn't like that. So he lit a fire, stuck the end of a poker in the flames, and then pressed it against Lucy's bare skin. The pain was unbarable, she cried and screamed until her body gave, and she was swallowed by the black void.

Someone......help me.

££The entrance to the mansion££

Natsu had left his stuff at the door, and walked in with out a problem. The maids had stopped and looked at him, but instead of greeting him and rejoicing for his return, they cried and ran to him. One of them looked up at Natsu and pleaded,"Oh, Natsu! Please help Miss Lucy. We have never been able to stop her punishments or we would be punished as well. So please save her and take her away from Jude."

Natsu pushed passed them all, and asked coldly,"Where is she?" The same maid replied,"In Jude's study." Natsu walked up the stairs and he was pissed. "If he hurts Lucy again, I swear I'll burn his hands off," Natsu mumbled to himself. He finally made it to the study, and automaticly heard Jude insulting Lucy. Natsu shoved the doors open, and froze in terror and anger at the scene.

His Lucy was unconcious on the floor while tied to the railing of the stair case, covered in bruises, lashes, and burns. Jude stopped in the middle of his insult and put on his fakest smile,"Why, Natsu! You look so grown up." Natsu was still staring at Lucy's limp and beaten body, and then heard Jude say,"Oh, don't mind that. It was just a little fall out between father and daughter that's all."

He lied. Natsu glared at Jude,"I'm not here for your lies," then he walked staight towards Jude and hit him right between the eyes. Jude laid on the floor, and could barely stand. "Don't send any more people after Lucy. If you do, I'll make sure to send them back in coffins," Natsu said as he untied Lucy's wrists and carried her bridal style,"Mrs. Layla would be very disappointed in you, Jude." Jude flinchd at the mention of Layla.

Natsu left Jude in his study, and carried Lucy to the doctors office. Before he was forced to sit in the waiting room, he kissed Lucy on the cheek and said,"I love you, Luce." Just as he was leaving her side, Lucy grabbed Natsu's hand and said,"I love you too, Natsu." Natsu didn't turn, but a smile was visible on his face. "We'll leave soon, okay?" He asked. Lucy nodded, and Natsu sat in the waiting room patiently waiting for his girlfriend to leave on an adventure with him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
😍 awwwww isn't so kawaii?! Although there was some pretty serious shit going on, but still!! It puts the honey glow in my cheeks!! Well, good night everybody!!