The House

Whats up guys!! I have another update for you guys, even though its really late at night I can't sleep. I'm also here to tell you that I'm going to be writing my first Nalu FanFic, not short story, not one-shot compilation, a FanFic!! It's not in my works yet, but it's gonna be called The Curse. Its based around the plot of the movie "Beastly" (amazing movie by the way. Must watch) enjoy!

-FTF
(FullThrottleFairy)
_____________________
Third POV

It was a quiet evening, and Lucy was out on a job with Team Shadow Gear. The day that she was coming back-today-was her birthday and two certain dragon slayers were trying to make a suprise dinner for their beloved Celestial Spirit mage. "Alright, Nashi get the flour out for me please," Natsu said while throwing other things into a bowl.

The 7-year old girl went and pulled the entire bag out of the pantry. "Hey dad. How old is momma?" Natsu stopped at the sudden question,"I don't know myself, Nashi."

"But, I thought you were supposed to know," Nashi retorted. Natsu shrugged his shoulders,"I've never really cared about Lucy's age. Age doesn't matter to me." Nashi nodded. "Well, I think that's all. So we'll put this in the oven and when it's done, Luce should be home," Natsu said as he pushed the bowl into the oven.

"Can we go fishing dad?" Nashi asked pulling on Natsu's scarf. "Alright, alright lets go," Natsu gave into the little girl.
=======1 hour later======

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!" Lucy yelled at the two Fire Dragon Slayers. The house was behind them, still blazing with fire. "It was dad's idea," Nashi said pointing at Natsu. "Hey you little twerp. Don't just blame it on me, you're the one who wanted to go fishing," Natsu replied looking at his daughter. Lucy sighed,"What am I going to do with you two? At this rate, I'll have to stay home with Nashi while you go on jobs."

"Sorry, Luce. We were trying to make you a birthday dinner, but we left it in the oven," Natsu told his stressed wife while snaking his arms around her waist and placing his chin on her head. "Will our family ever have normal days?"

"Probably not," Natsu replied with a chuckle afterwards. Lucy giggled and hugged her two dragon slayers,"I love you two. Thank you," then she hugged them.

"Now eat the fire, put it out or something," Lucy said while walking back towards the town,"I'll go get us something to eat from town." Although she had pyros for a husband and a daughter, Lucy couldn't have wished for a better family.
_____________________
The End
Very short. I hope you enjoyed, and keep an eye out for my Nalu FanFic The Curse. Also, do check out the movie Beastly, it will really help you wrap the plot and idea of my book around your head. I put the trailer in the media.