Lucky

This is a random update that is probably going to be REALLY short, but I know that if I didnt update soon then it would take me forever to try and get back in the mood of writing. So here it is!
-FTF
(FullThrottleFairy)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lucy pov

I was walking home from the library after studying for a big exam at school Friday. It was probably just me, but I felt like someone was following me, so when I went and turned to look, my suspicions were correct. Before I was able to make a clear picture of who it was, they hid behind a wall. I turned around and picked up my pace, but every time I glanced back the person was keeping up with me. I came to a complete stop, and spun around and got a glimpse at who it was. The person had a school uniform on just like mine except it was a guys uniform, but then he jumped into the alley way.

Just as I was about to get a head start, I ran into a man and his friends. In my mind, I was calm and collected, but my heart was racing like there was no tomorow. But, I was able to choke out,"S-sorry. I didn't mean to bump into you." The man smirked and replied,"No problem, little lady. Say, would you like to come with me and my friends somewhere?" I knew what he really meant and decided to decline,"A-Actually, I need to be getting home, so if you don't mind...." I said as I was walking around the men, but then everything went south.

"Wait, you can spare a few minutes of your time with me and my boys," He said as he grabbed my wrist and jerked me back towards him. He covered my mouth to muffle my screams. I started to cry....... How the hell I get in these situations, I don't know, but I knew this wasn't gonna be good. Just as I was losing all hope, a rush of pink flew past me and into the crowd of men. Next thing I know, me and the man are starring at the entire crowd all out cold on the ground, and standing in the middle was the all too familiar pink haired boy.

"Natsu......" I thought to my self since I couldn't say anything out loud. Natsu turned and looked at me then at the man with an angry expression,"You made my Luce cry. You're gonna pay for that." Then, like a cool breeze, Natsu's fist slammed into the mans face that was above my head, making him drop to the ground cold. I let out the breath I didn't realize I was holding the entire time Natsu was there, and dropped to my knees. "Lucy? Are you okay?" Natsu asked and lifted my face up. His eyes were slowly filling with worry and the anger was leaving.

"Y-yeah. Thank you, Natsu," I managed to say. He picked me up bridal style and put my stuff on his back. "Don't worry, Luce. I'll always protect you," Natsu said and flashed his toothy smile.
~~~~~~~~Lucy's apartment~~~~~~~~
Natsu pov

I stood Lucy up and sat her stuff down by the door. "Would you like any thing to eat?" Lucy asked me. I shook my head. Lucy nodded and sat down,"So you were the one who was following me?" I froze in my place. "M-Maybe. But it was for a perfectly good reason," I to her and she just sat there grinning the entire time. I starred at Lucy for a while, and looked at all of her features. Her blond hair was pulled back into a pony tail and was shiney, and her eyes were a chocolate brown. She was really pretty.

Lucy blushed when she noticed I was starring and I did too. "Uh, sorry," I said. "Ya' know, I was lucky that you were there to save me from those men," Lucy said not making eye contact with me. I walked over to her and turned ger towards me. I looked Lucy in the eye and closed the space between us. She was suprised at first, but then she gave into the kiss. Then we broke away and she said.........

Very lucky.