'this city girl shit'- nbavon2x

"i heard you was from 63rd" I love that video, Toosii and Von friendship was cute😭.
_________________________________
NʙᴀVᴏɴ2x- NʙᴀYᴏᴜɴɢʙᴏʏ x Kɪɴɢ Vᴏɴ x Tᴏᴏsɪɪ2x

☼♫⁂☼♫⁂

starring:
'nba youngboy' as kentrell
'king von' as dayvon
'toosii2x' as nau'jour

starring:'nba youngboy' as kentrell 'king von' as dayvon'toosii2x' as nau'jour

𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡:

𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐍𝐚𝐮'𝐣𝗼𝐮𝐫 𝐠𝗼 𝐭𝗼 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝗼𝐮𝐭 𝗼𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝗺 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞, 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐯𝗼𝐧 𝐧𝗼 𝐜𝐡𝗼𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝗼 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝗺 𝐚 𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝗼𝐧.

"Kentrell are you ready?" Nau'jour pulled his jeans up.

"My pants are too fucking small!" He yelled, whining shortly after.

"I told you dummy. Yo ass got fat." Nau'jour shook his head at the other bottom. Kentrell mugged him and kept trying to pull his pants up, failing each time.

Nau'jour sighed, taking his jeans off. "Here!" He threw them to Kentrell.

The boys eyes lit up and he easily slid into Jours jeans, smiling. "I love you babyyyy!" Kentrell kissed his lips multiple times.

Nau'jour grabbed a different pair of jeans, styling them with his Air Forces. "I love you too. Now let's go before Von get home." And they rushed out of the house, taking one of Dayvons many cars to get to their destination.

"We gotta pick Jahseh and Symere up, they at Jah house." Jour looked down at his phone.

"How the rest of them getting there?" Kentrell asked.

"Taurus is sneaking out because Shèyaa didn't leave yet, Nick and Zion are already there." Nau'jour responded.

"I can't believe Zion just knocked Jay ass out like that." Kentrell chuckled, laughing getting louder when he imagined Jay just laying on the floor.

Taurus called Kentrell, who answered and put him on the car speaker.

"Bitchhh, y'all lucky I love y'all. Shèyaa gon beat my fuckin ass, he and Tay just left to go chill wit Von and them." He panted harshly.

"Who house they at?" Kentrell asked.

"Joe's."

"Aight bitch, you want us to come get you?"

"Yeah, Ima meet y'all at Jahseh crib."

~

"Y'all ready to get fucked up!?" Symere got in the car, extremely excited.