'thats just my baby daddy'-ybnba

Yʙɴʙᴀ- Yʙɴ Nᴀʜᴍɪʀ x Nʙᴀ Yᴏᴜɴɢʙᴏʏ

☼♫☼♫

starring:
'ybn nahmir' as nicholas
'nba youngboy' as kentrell

starring:'ybn nahmir' as nicholas 'nba youngboy' as kentrell

𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡;

𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝗼𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝗼 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝗺𝗼𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐡𝗼𝐮𝐬𝐞.

Excuse any mistakes. Vote & Comment. Enjoy 🤍.
I really hate this one but Ima just get it out😭.

Nick peeled his eyes away from his TV show, looking at his phone. He noticed the caller ID, the father of his kids.

"Hello?" He asked, looking at the man, who only had his forehead in the frame.

"Hey wassup, you busy today?" Kentrell asked, putting more of his face in the camera.

"I might go out around noon, why?" Nick asked, watching the man roll up.

"Cause...Draco and Armani home?" Ken asked, blowing the smoke out his mouth.

"No, Joe and Tay picked them up yesterday morning, they spending the weekend over there." He replied, kicking the covers off his body and turning his AC on.

"Good. I'm comin ova. I brought Mani a large ass dollhouse and Kayden a big ass train track." Kentrell smiled.

"And who the hell puttin that together Kentrell?" Nick mugged the man. He was always buying them extravagant ass things. "I'm probably gon move soon anyway, the rent is becoming too much."

"I'll start sending an extra two hundred wit child support." Kentrell waved him off. "And I'm gon put it to-"

"Who you on the phone wit Kentrell?" Iyanna asked her boyfriend.

"My babymother." He responded, showing her the phone. She rolled her eyes and walked out of the camera. Nick just laughed.

"Anyway. I'm comin afta I record these songs. I'll see you then aight?" Kentrell asked.

"Yeah Ken. See you then." He responded, hanging the phone up.

He made another phone call to his friend. "Alicya, you still pickin me u-" and he sucked his teeth, seeing Kentrell had sent him 1,200 dollars.

"I am, what's wrong?" She asked.

"I was on the phone with Kentrell and I was telling him how I'm finna move soon and now he's sending me an extra two hundred dollars." Nick sighed.

"He probably miss you." She cheesed.

"As he should! No one gon hold it down the way I do." He scoffed. "Especially not that girl he wit now."