'fancy'-ybnk

I read a really good book about them being all fancy and rich and shit and this is what it's inspired by.

Also, this will be about three parts, lemme know if y'all fw it.

Double update cause why not, but read the note at the end thanks💓.

Excuse any mistakes.
________________________________
Yʙɴᴋ- Yʙɴ Nᴀʜᴍɪʀ x Tᴀʏ-ᴋ 47

♫♫

starring:
'ybnnahmir' as nicholas
'tayk' as taymor

starring:'ybnnahmir' as nicholas 'tayk' as taymor

𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡:

𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐡𝗼𝐥𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐚𝐲𝗺𝗼𝐫 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝗼𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝗼 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝗺𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞.

The twink scrunched his face up in disgust, as he knocked the dish over.

"This...is not...what I ASKED FOR!" He yelled, throwing his drink on the woman. "Daddy!"

Nicholas' father rushed into the room. "Yes princess?"

"I told this fucking idiot I wanted exactly four pieces of bacon with my eggs and she gave me five! Are you trying to make me fat so my career goes under? You stupid bi-"

"Nicholas, honey. I'm sure it was a mistake." The older tended to his spoiled child.

"You have a shoot later, and then you need to meet Taymor. Go lay down, I'll have someone start your bath and pick out your clothes darling."

Nicholas walked into the large living room, flopping down onto the couch. "I want to wear a sage green today!" He screamed. "Someone come get me some grapes, NOW!"

"Taymor. This boy is kind of a...brat, but it's good for business. I need you to marry him." Taymor's mother rubbed his back.

"Okay mother." He grumbled, flattening out his suit. "I'll be back."

He hopped in his new Tesla, speeding onto the highway to find a nice ring to give to Nicholas. He typed in the boys instagram, immediately liking what he saw.

Back with Nicholas, he was on the same highway, on the phone complaining to his grandmother.

"And daddy won't get me another macbook! I told him I want two completely separate ones, for my personal and work things." He whined into the phone. He wasn't paying attention until he heard a loud thud.

"I'll call you back grandmother. Driver! What was that?" He yelled.

"Sir I-" He jumped when his window was knocked on.