'prison'-ybnquando

YʙɴQᴜᴀɴᴅᴏ- Yʙɴ Nᴀʜᴍɪʀ x Qᴜᴀɴᴅᴏ Rᴏɴᴅᴏ

♫☼♫☼

starring:

'ybn nahmir' as nicholas
'quando rondo' as tyquain

'ybn nahmir' as nicholas 'quando rondo' as tyquain

𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡

𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝗺𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐲𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝗼𝐧.

30 votes and 60 comments for the next one. Excuse any mistakes, and enjoy.

_____________________________________________

"Your honor, we find the defendant guilty."

"That's it then. I'm sentencing you to 10 years in a maximum security jail." The Judge spoke.

Nicholas rolled his eyes and stood up, placing his hands behind his back.

He glanced over at his sobbing parents and scoffed, letting the officer lead him out of the courtroom.

~

Once he got to the prison, they took his fingerprints, gave him his clothes and everything else he needed. Then he was walked over to his block.

"Jahseh! You got a new inmate, make him feel at home." The prison guard yelled, shoving him in there before closing the gate.

A man with black and blonde dreads looked up at him. "Wassup!" He smiled.

"Hello." Nick mumbled.

"Ah don't be scared, most of us are cool." And the dreadhead patted the seat. "So, I'm Jahseh, an-"

"Say Jah! Fuck is you bein so loud fa?" Another man mugged. He had dents in his head and pretty eyes.

"We got a new one Kenny." Jahseh squeezed Nick's cheek.

Kentrells mug turned up and he smirked. "Aye lil bruh! Come see dis."

Another one walked out. He rubbed his stomach and yawned. "See what big bruh," then he made eye contact with the little lightskin. "Whatcho soft ass done did?" He chuckled.

"I was robbin banks then took the police on a high speed chase." Nicholas responded.

"Aww, that's so cute. Niggas robbing banks n shit." Jahseh laughed.

"What you did?" Nick asked no one in particular.

"Shiit, where do I begin? Lil bit a everything. Murder, escaped this hell hole twice already, kept coming back fa fun, another murder once I escaped, helped two niggas that was in here escape, assault-" Jahseh was cut off by a gasp.

"How long you in here for?"

"How long you think?" Jahseh smirked.

"35?"