'bully'-21faygonbavonwick

21FᴀʏɢᴏNʙᴀVᴏɴᴡɪᴄᴋ- 21 Sᴀᴠᴀɢᴇ x Sᴏꜰᴀʏɢᴏ x Nʙᴀ Yᴏᴜɴɢʙᴏʏ x Kɪɴɢ Vᴏɴ x Nᴀʀᴅᴏ Wɪᴄᴋ

♫☼⁂♫☼⁂

starring:
'21 savage' as shèyaa
'sofaygo' as andre
'nba youngboy' as kentrell
'king von' as dayvon
'nardo wick' as still nardo, don't care, NEVER using horace.

starring:'21 savage' as shèyaa 'sofaygo' as andre'nba youngboy' as kentrell 'king von' as dayvon 'nardo wick' as still nardo, don't care, NEVER using horace

𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡;
𝐀𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬, 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧.

Excuse any mistakes , vote, comment, and enjoy.

7 years.

That's how long Andres torment has been going on. In 4th grade, when Andres family had packed up and moved to Huston, he didn't think he'd go through 7 years of bullying. And it was always the same group of boys. From fourth fucking grade to their junior year of high school.

Kentrell, Nardo, Shèyaa, and Dayvon. He didn't know what he did to make the boys so angry, but ever since his second month of 4th grade, they haven't left him alone.

Throwing away his lunch, pushing him in the hallways, talking shit about him in class, making fun of him with other student's. Once they had access to social media, it got worse. Cyber bullying him, sending him death threats, just tormenting the boy to no end.

The only one who was kind of chill sometimes was Nardo. They worked on a project together in 7th grade, and ever since then he's kinda let up. He really only makes fun of the boy around his friends now.

As soon as Andre got to the cafeteria, Kentrell pushed him onto the floor. Nardo gave him sympathetic eyes, but still had to laugh.

"Dumbass, say, watch where you goin!" Kentrell bucked at the boy.

"Ole small ass nigga, you sure yeen a girl?" Dayvon chided in.

Kentrell and Dayvon were best-friends since birth. Growing up as a next door neighbors, partners in crime. They also happened to be the worst of the 4 bullies. Shèyaa and Nardo only made fun of Andre and a few other nerds, but Kentrell and Dayvon were ruthless, bullying basically everyone.

"You know what? Im sick of you sad ass niggas making fun of me for no reason! This has been going on for years now! If I didn't know any better, I'd assume y'all liked me! I don't know who the fuck beats on and bullies y'all at home, and quite frankly, I don't care! Just leave me out of your bullshit. Kentrell, you're borderline sped and your mother is a whore, Dayvon, yo daddy used to beat the shit out of you and your mother tries to get rid of you every chance she gets, Nardo, you barley fucking talk and when you do, you sound fucking slow, and Shèyaa! Ya ass not even legal! Im not saying you have to be nice to me, and trust me, I do not wanna be friends, but for fucks sake! Leave me alone! Damn. Nobody here fucking likes y'all, they're just scared of you. You bum ass broke ass niggas need hobbies. Now move the fuck out my way." Andre screamed, breathing heavily with hot, and angry tears running down his cheeks.