'tutor'-ybnsavage

YʙɴSᴀᴠᴀɢᴇ- Yʙɴ Nᴀʜᴍɪʀ x 21 Sᴀᴠᴀɢᴇ

☼♫☼♫

starring:
'ybnnahmir' as nicholas
'21 savage' as shèyaa

starring: 'ybnnahmir' as nicholas'21 savage' as shèyaa

𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡;

𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐮𝐭𝗼𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐫𝗼𝗺 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐀𝐏- 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝗺𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝗼 𝐠𝗼 𝐭𝗼 𝐜𝗼𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞.

"Ms Pete, what are you talking about? My grades are perfect." Nick frowned.

"You're failing Mr. Joesph's class." His guidance counselor showed her screen.

"Well no shit, he makes his work hard as fuck!" The light-skin scoffed, leaning back in his seat.

"I'm sorry you feel that way. I've called him in here so you two can talk about your next steps. We both know that you really want to get into this school, so I think he has a proposal for you."

Nicholas rolled his eyes. He absolutely hated his Chem teacher. The man was smug, stuck up, and everything he did just irritated the student.

A few minutes later, the man walked in. He shook hands with the counselor, and then turned to Nick, who hesitantly put his hand out. "How are you two doing today?" He cheesed.

"I'm good Shey, thank you." Ms Pete responded.

"I'm aight." Nick mumbled. Shèyaa side-eyed him.

"So, what did you want to talk to me about?" The man asked.

Nick rolled his eyes for the second time. "I know Ms. Pete told you. You know what I want."

"I need to hear you say it." Shèyaa taunted. Nick looked between the two teachers and kissed his teeth. "Well, if you don't want to say it, my time here is done, I have things to do." And the teacher got out his chair.

Megan looked at Nick with a disappointed face. "I gave you an opportunity, and you didn't take it. If you want to talk to that man, you need to do it on your own now. I'll see you next week, Nick."

Nick left the room as well, cursing slightly to himself.

"Aye Nick, you good ma?" Kentrell asked. Kentrell was one of his bestfriends. He wasn't sure why the other called him 'Ma', but it was a silly joke between the two.

"Hey boo. You seen Mr. Joesph bitch ass?" Nick leaned on the boy to give him a hug.

"Yea, he in his classroom. You want me to walk you?" Kentrell offered.

"Naw, thanks. I'll see you at lunch. And you need to talk to Tay!"

Kentrell waved the last part off before saying his goodbyes, making his way to the bathroom.