'moodswings'-poppolotjay,cont.

PᴏᴘPᴏʟᴏTᴊᴀʏ- Pᴏᴘ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇ x Pᴏʟᴏ G x Lɪʟ Tᴊᴀʏ

★⁂★⁂

starring:
'pop smoke' as bashar
'polo g' as taurus
'lil tjay' as tione

starring:'pop smoke' as bashar'polo g' as taurus 'lil tjay' as tione

𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡:

𝐏𝗼𝐥𝗼 𝐆 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝗼𝐩 𝐒𝗺𝗼𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐥𝐮𝐭 𝗼𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝗼𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝗼 𝐝𝗼 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡, 𝐋𝐢𝐥 𝐓𝐣𝐚𝐲.

"Wassup pop?" Polo walked into the studio.

He just got back from Dubai with his girlfriend, and Pop asked him to come in.

"Shii, wassup?" Bashar asked.

Taurus just smiled awkwardly. "Uhh, did you call me in for something?"

Bashar slowly got closer to him, and Taurus looked scared. "Chill, why you look so scared?"

"Nigga...I got a girl-"

"Fuck that bitch." Tione walked in next, plopping down into Taurus' lap. "Did you forget what we did all over the house for the Pop Out music video? What about the First Place video? Hm?" Tione ran his hands through the other rappers hair.

"Tjay, I told you that was a one ti-" He was cut off by Bashar.

"Let him finish."

"Pleaseee daddy, I miss feeling you fill me up. I kno you wannaaaa." He moved in the mans lap, giggling softly when his length started to rise. "See? You know you wanna fuck me."

Taurus threw his head back and sighed, stationing his hands on Tiones hips.

Tione continued to bounce around in his lap, then latched his lips onto the Chicago natives neck.

"Will you slut me out with Bashar? Pleaseeeee daddy?" He whined.

"Y-yeah Tione." Taurus breathed out, leaning up to give the boy a kiss. He cheered silently.

Now it was Taurus' turn to kiss on Tiones neck, making youngest moan out, while looking at the other New York rapper.

Taurus' phone started buzzing, and he feel around his pocket for it before pulling it out, rolling his eyes at the Caller ID.

"Yeah Crystal?" He pulled away. Tione started whining, and Taurus put his finger up to Tiones lips.

"Where are you? What was that whining?" She spat.

"I'm walking, and I was petting a fans dog. What are you so mad fa?" He rolled his eyes.

He looked back at Tione to see his eyes watering up and him getting restless. He looked over to Bashar who just shook his head, grabbing the small boy and kissing on his neck.