'prison'-ybnquando;cont.

YʙɴQᴜᴀɴᴅᴏ- Yʙɴ Nᴀʜᴍɪʀ x Qᴜᴀɴᴅᴏ Rᴏɴᴅᴏ

♫☼♫☼

starring:

'ybn nahmir' as nicholas
'quando rondo' as tyquain

'ybn nahmir' as nicholas 'quando rondo' as tyquain

𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡

𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝗺𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐲𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝗼𝐧.

40 votes and 70 comments for the next one. Excuse any mistakes, and enjoy.

If you didn't see my message board, half of the smut scene is from an old book of mine with Nick & Kentrell. If you see Kentrells name anywhere in the smut part, change it with Ty. I think I changed all of them but in case I missed one I'm sorry.
_____________________________________________

One year later;

"Ty is back in confinement? For what?" Nick frowned.

"Fighting, Nick. You know this. Drugs, and fighting." The warden sighed.

"Can I see him? Please. I need to see him." Nick begged.

The lady looked around before sighing. "You're lucky I like you, cmon." She grabbed the keys.

They walked over and she opened the door. "He's at the last one."

Nick walked down the hallway and looked to see Tyquain asleep. He unlocked the cell and walked in, rolling his eyes.

"Wake up." He pinched the darkskin. Ty slowly got up and looked at Nick, wrapping his arms around his waist.

"Hey mama." He cheesed.

"Are you fucking high?" Nick inspected his face. He had a dizzy smile and his eyes were red.

"A little." The man snorted.

"Cmon Ty. You can't be doin this. You were doing so good, they were gonna let you out a year early! They're doing it for me and Ken. They're probably gonna give you extra years. Why would you start doing coke again?" Nick frowned.