'evil twin, evil twin'-durk x von

Dᴜʀᴋ x Vᴏɴ- Lɪʟ Dᴜʀᴋ x Kɪɴɢ Vᴏɴ

♫★♫★

starring:
'lil durk' as durk
'king von' as dayvon

starring:'lil durk' as durk 'king von' as dayvon

𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡;

Durk and Von 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐤.

Vote comment and enjoy💕. Also excuse any mistakes.

{{I've been working on this since I took my first break and I'm literally just now finishing it 😭.

I know Durk and Dayvon is a very requested ship (even though they literally look like brothers... 🤨) but this is my own plot on it.

And I always seem to forget to say this whenever I write about him, but R.I.P King Von🖤.

Another thing, Taurus' baby mother will not be played by Crystal, It'll be played by liyaahnextdoor. }}

"Boys, the boss wants you in the back room." Nick said.

Durk and Von looked at the small boy then at eachother, before shrugging.

"Thanks baby. Close tha' do' fa me." Their boss said. Nick gave him a kiss on the lips and smiled, taking a seat in his lap.

"I need y'all to kill someone fa me." He finally spoke to the men.

Durks eyes widened as he looked at his boss. "What? What are you talkin abo-"

"I already know. Stop playin dumb." Nick mumbled.

"My bad. Who is it?" Durk asked.

"Taurus Bartlett. Known as Polo in the streets. Now, Polo owes me a lil bit a' money. We already roughed up his baby momma a bit, but that ain't seem to scare him. Maybe a bullet in his head will. Then I need y'all to rob the place. I know my money in thea. If you see the mom and kid, murder them too. I'll have Nick send his info to y'all later. Now get back to work. Nick, get on ya knees fa me."

"Yes sir." They all said at the same time. Nick dropping to his knees to pleasure his husband while Durk and Von left the room.

"Nick don't seem like a snitch to you?" Durk asked.

"Maybe for someone else. But not to his husband or any of his workers. He love that man too much."

Durk nodded, throwing his arm over his friends shoulder. "Lets go get ready to get this nigga."

Nick got out of his truck and knocked on Dayvons door, all of Taurus' information in a folder for the two hitmen.

"Wassup, Nick." Dayvon let the man in the house.

Nick flashed a smile. "Durk here?" He asked.

On cue, the blonde man walked out of the kitchen, with a bag of chips in his hand. "Yo."