Character Description

Name: Tomura Katsuki
Personality:
He is serious and stoic if he doesn't know you, but as soon as you get to know him he's all sass. He does however care a great deal about his friends and family and is not afraid to get his hands dirty if he sees you messing with em. He loves to cook and bake and he's intimidating as shit when he wants to be. He's also hella gay and depressed as fuck. Panic attacks are an uncommon  occurrence but not really. He is also really smart, he will smack the shit out of you as well, sometimes for a reason, other times its just because.(don't worry they're light smacks, not serious ones)
Position: All rounder

Character looks:
He's 6'7 and he does have all the piercings in the picture but only one sleeve of tattoos.

Character looks:He's 6'7 and he does have all the piercings in the picture but only one sleeve of tattoos

Stats:

Power:10/10
Jump:7/10
Stamina:9/10
Intelligence:12/10
Agility:11/10
Reflexes:13/10

He's like crazy OP in this fanfic but that's fine😙
In case it was missed he's a seme, so even though this is a HAREM book, he will have limited (but not that limited if we're being honest) love interests, also feel free to comment if I'm missing someone who needs to be on this list.

Family:
Mother: Tomura Aiko
Personality: She's honestly so badass it's not even funny. She can be sweet as hell one moment then kick your ass the next.
Age:42
Looks:

Father: Tomura AkemiPersonality: Despite his looks, he's a softy and literally lives for cuddles

Personality: Despite his looks, he's a softy and literally lives for cuddles.  Katsuki inherited his love for baking and cooking from his dad. He however is also not afraid to beat a bitch if needed (but most of the time his wife does that for him).
Age: 45
Looks: (because who doesn't simp for this man)

Brother: Tomura AtsushiPersonality: He's a little sweetheart

Personality: He's a little sweetheart. He loves his brother to the moon and back and he would do anything for him. He loves dinosaurs and is incredibly smart for his age as well.
Age:4
Looks:

More background info:

His family stayed in Japan while Katsuki was in Brazil. Katsuki was a playboy while he was in Brazil for the first year, but he decided to back off the dates his second year because he matured into wanting a longterm relationship. He chooses to go to Karasuno, because one of his friends from Brazil said that the kanji looked the coolest, they also looked at the uniforms and Karasuno's was the best.

Love interests:

-Kageyama Tobio

-Hinata Shoyo

-Kozume Kenma

-Kuroo Tetsuro

-Bokuto Koutaro

-Akaashi Keiji

-Ushijima Wakatoshi

-Tendou Satori

-Miya Atsumu

-Miya Osamu

-Suna Rintaro

-Sakusa Kiyoomi

-Oikawa Tooru

-Iwaizumi Hajime

Let me know if you want me to add someone else,

Best friends:
-Matsukawa Issei

-Hanamaki Takahiro

-Tanaka

-Nishinoya

Let me know if you want me to add someone else.

Also just a heads up, it will NOT follow the anime or manga, because there is now a new character that's crazy good sooo....
Like it will a little bit, for structure, but the outcome of certain games are undecided.