XI

Just a reminder that this book was rated MATURE!!! And for a reason. If you have a problem with that, or if you are not over 18, this book is not for you, thank you. 

And for you thirsty simps, this chapter is for you😏

—————————————————————

Sakusa had been having a shit day.

First his supposed cousin narks on him for skipping 'team bonding', (I mean what the fuck even is that), second his team had team bond, (again, what the fuck is team bonding supposed to accomplish other than pissing him off), and lastly, Ushijima had been all up in his business recently. (As in Ushijima asked to meet him once...)

Asking to meet him in a different room on the other side of the dorms.

Sakusa made his way there hoping beyond all hope that he could have a short conversation and leave, he didn't know if it was clean, he didn't know that last time the place was sterilized.

Turning the corner and entering the room, he noticed it looked like a large living room, there were off shoots to different locations which he guess was where the kitchen was located and probably a bedroom.

All in all it was quite a large space.

He immediately spots Ushijima, Tendou, and the one person he didn't want to see.

Akaashi.

Seriously, he just had to take the only person clean enough for Sakusa to touch?! There were plenty of other options for a guy like him. Like that ace guy on his team.

He walked to the adjacent couch and sat down after inspecting for germs, after deeming the couch as satisfactory he sat and made himself comfortable.

"What exactly did you call me here for?"

Tendou is the one to answer his question.

"Well~" He started, smiling at Sakusa in a way that made him shiver. "We wanted to let you know that you were approved."

"...What?"

Akaashi was the one to speak next, although Sakusa had been glaring at him subtly from the start.

"We've come to a collective decision that you would be good for Katsuki. He's poly, I was the first to confess and he accepted, he told me he was poly and I might have taken things into my own hands" He stated a little bit sheepishly, but he continued on. "He has made it known to me who he's interested in a and he gave me the decision of who I would be most comfortable with sharing him."

"Wha-"

"Obviously he knows what we're doing-"

"Does he actu-"

"Yes Tendou, he's not stupid. Continuing on, I've taken it upon myself to try to step him up with certain people I'm most comfortable with and he's letting me, and it's no longer just my decision. It now includes Wakatoshi and Satori obviously. And we chose you."

Tendou took that as his queue to jump in.

"Yeah! So we've basically just given you permission to try and seduce him, which is, of you're not interesting, quite difficult. So what are you going to do about it?"

Sakusa was quiet for a moment.

That was an overload of information that he was not mentally prepared for.

Katsuki could still be his boyfriend. He would just have to share him.

Well first he would have to try and get Katsuki to like him back but he would worry about that when that time came.