X

What up my dudes! Sorry for not updating recently, I'm in a kind of depression episode right now so I'm trying to get through that, but I'll definitely try and update more often from now on.

Also mentions of panic attacks ahead!

TW!

———————————

Katsuki was officially done with Akaashi and Tendou.

They were ridiculous human beings.

He had known prior to getting into a relaxation ship with them that there was more than met the eye, but they really did bring the chaos out in each other.

Katsuki had said that he was poly but he was not expecting to have his boyfriends try and set him up with people they want to be apart of their little spy group.

It was frustrating at times, just because they made him actually get out of his room and talk to people, but most of the time it was fucking hilarious.

This was quite honestly the most fun he'd had in a long time.

He just sat back and observed as they would sneak around the halls, they even went so far as to make hand signals with one and other!

Ushijima definitely got along with the other two as well, in fact he was what Tendou and Akaashi now called 'vice prez'. It was so fucking hard not to die from laughter after witnessing the exchange between Ushijima and Akaashi in front of both of their teams, who by the way had no idea they even knew each other, and Akaashi calling him vice prez and shit. Goddamn, Katsuki almost passed away right then and there.

"-and that's when I said, Patrick, you little shit! How did you microwave your goddamn frog-"

Coach had been talking for a while now. Katsuki had tuned out after 2 seconds of listening to Ukai's stories of his 'little bastard bitch' nephews and was staring blankly at the wall wondering when he could leave without getting yelled at. He hadn't found the answer yet.

"-atrick that fucking nerd, how the hell did that dumbass get an A on his math test when he can't even put on matching shoes! And don't even get me started on Garry, that little creep-"

Katsuki had enough.

Although it was mildly interesting to hear about how his nephew (who's 7) picked up his dad's hammer and decided it was a good idea to swing it at his car, Katsuki wanted to sleep. He had just finished his evening practice and was looking forward to laying on his cold floor until the showers were empty, so he did what he could have done if he hadn't played volleyball.

He became a track star.

Ignoring the shouting and pounding footsteps behind him he reached the corner of the hall and looked back at Ukai one last time.

"Suck it you imbecile." He then did a one finger salute and ran for his life away from his death that came in the form of a 26 year old coach.

"JUST YOU WAIT 'TIL TOMORROW YOU LITTLE PUNK! YOU THINK YOU CAN HIDE FROM ME ALL DAY?! I'LL FIND YOU, YOU TALL ASS BITCH! I SWEAR ON YOUR FUTURE GRAVE!"

Ukai's shouts faded into the background as Katsuki full out sprinted for his future.

He was panting by the time he returned to his room.