[Part 1]teasing

This will be smut jatp one shots mostly. If you don't feel comfortable with the characters doing sexual things then you have been warned. If you don't mind then get your holy water and enjoy😉

After I learnt that from now on, I can actually touch the guys I can't stop thinking about my relationship with Luke. Will we know be able to have a thing? I know he feels things about me but I don't want to seem easy so I guess I will have to spice things up a little... I woke up next morning and wore just a blue crop top and black leggings. I went to the garage to say good morning to the boys and ask them if we had anything planned for tonight. When I walked in to the garage, I found the boys all shirtless as they all just woke up from their long deep sleep. "Good morning" they boys said and I said it back as Luke just groaned and then checked me out, "You look good in these leggings" he bites his bottom lip softly staring at my body and I just laughed. "Eyes up here little boy" I said laughing and Alex and Reggie also laughed. Luke rolled his eyes and smiled.

"Do we have anything planned for tonight?" I asked and sat next to Luke on his couch laying a little with my head on his arms. I could hear Luke's breath getting heavier and I smirked. "Actually, it's our first day free." Alex pointed out and I smiled, "Great because my dad and Carlos will be out of town so we can stay on the living room without my family thinking that I am losing it." I said and thought of what we could do tonight, "That's great so I guess we are crashing at your house tonight?" Reggie asked happily and I nodded, I could sense Luke smiling. What this boy might be thinking right now? I am not sure if I want to know what's in his mind. I smiled a little and stood up still in front of the couch, I could feel Luke staring at my ass hungrily. "Someone is on the mood" Reggie whispered in Alex's ear but we were all able to hear him, I giggled, "I will go take a shower you can guys stay in my house and wait for me until I am done" I said and they all nodded as I left. I took a shower and got out with the towel on my way to my room. When I got in I found the guys laying on my bed, I jumped a little as I thought they would be in the living room or something "GUYS. You scared the hell out of me" I laughed a little. "Sorryyy" Alex said and covered his eyes as well Reggie but Luke didn't. he just kept eye-contact with me with a small smirk painted on his lips and I blushed. "You should wear my shirt." Luke said and took of his Rush sleeveless shirt which was way too big for me but I went with it. He looked away and I put on my short bike shorts and a bra with his shirt looking like a dress on me. As it was sleeveless my bra was very much able for everyone to see but I didn't care much. "Okay you can turn now" I confirmed and they all looked at me. Luke fake coughed a little and the boys laughed.

My hair was still wet and I left it like that. We headed downstairs to the living room and sat on my two couches. Alex and Reggie laid on the one and me and Luke on the other, I literally laid on Luke as my head was on his chest and he was hugging me softly from behind while laying on my couch. "Should we watch like a movie or something?" Alex suggested. "Yea what kind?" I asked, "Horror." Luke said before I even got to finish my question and I laughed. "Okay Mr. fearless, which one do you suggest?" I looked at him a little asking, "Ouija" he suggested smirking and the boys agreed as I shivered a little as I know that horror movies scare the hell out of me. It was movie time.

Sorry there will be a next part for this tomorrow with Juke smut, I couldn't fit it all on this so be ready. Love.