shots

After the boys came back to life, they were kind of really excited. They were being friends with literally everyone and always were in for parties and other social kind of stuff. "Julieeee" I heard Luke shouting when he came in my room while I was studying, "What?" I questioned and he laid on my bed.

"We are going to a part tonight" He said proudly, "Have fun" I answered and he frowned, "You will come" he said standing up, "No, I have to study and every time we go to a party, you guys never pay attention to me and I am always left alone" I explained and he chuckled. "I mean it" I said in a serious tone and he came behind my chair massaging my shoulders, "It will be good for you. You spend all your days studying and stuff and I PROMISE, I will stay close to you." He said and I blushed to his touch. I hate that I have to pretend that I see him as a friend. Since my dad let them stay here, I always catch him shirtless, in his underwear and it makes me feel awkward.

"Fine." I said giving up, "But if I don't like it, I'll return home." I said and turned my head to him. he smiled and nodded, "See you at 10pm" he winked and left my room. God why does he have to make me feel this way, the problem is, THAT IT'S ONE SIDED. I mean he would never like a girl like me, right? since the boys came back to life, all the girls are hitting on them, which I find normal, I mean look at them, but I still get jealous when I see girls flirting with Luke.

I finished studying and took a long shower, I shaved myself everywhere and sat on my bed deciding what to wear. I took a dark purple short dress and wore it with my black converse. I did my make up and went downstairs, the boys were wearing their casual clothes waiting for me, "Are you ready?" Reggie asked and I nodded, "You look beautiful" Alex said and I blushed.

We went to the party that was throwed in Carrie's house. After the Orpheum concert me and Carrie made up, we are not hanging out but we are still friends. We went in and so many lights blinded my face, the music was so loud and everyone was having fun. Me and the boys danced for a little and then they left for sometime, leaving me alone, AGAIN. "I knew this would happen" I whispered and sighed, "Julie!" I heard Alex shout and I looked around trying to find him, "hey, we are playing shots come join" Alex said when he came to me and I nodded, he took my hand and drove me to where the boys and another group of hot boys and girls were. We all sat on a big circle.

"Who goes first?" Alex said and Reggie took the vodka, "Me" he said and he laid the girl in front of him down after he got his consent. He put salt and vodka on her belly and licked it up, everyone laughed and cheered. "Luke, your turn" Reggie said and I looked at him, I didn't actually know how this game goes but apparently you have to do it to the person in front of you, SHIT, I am that person.

He looked at me and smirked a little, "Actually, I kind of play this game a little different" he said looking directly at me. I felt my heart beating like a thunder in the thought that he means that he won't do it to the person in front of him which made me feel relived and jealous at the same time. "We'll need a private place" Luke said and stood up giving me his hand to stand up, I looked at him confused but followed him.

"Where are we going?" I asked as we were going up the stairs while he was still holding my hand which made me shiver. On his other hands he was holding a vodka that he found downstairs and a lime, damn he has big hands.

"Trust me" he said and I frowned, "Don't you trust me?" he said in a playful voice, "Nope" I said an he laughed, "Wise choice" he said making me confused as he went in the guest room upstairs. "What are we doing?" I asked and I looked around as he closed the door, "I am taking my shot" he answer and winked at me, "And why did we have to come here?" I questioned and he smirked, "Lay down and you'll see" he said making me nervous but I did as he said.

I laid on the bed and he took off his shirt, "Sorry I got hot in here" he said and I nodded, he laid next to me and started caressing my arm slowly, I bite my lip softly trying not to show that I like it. He then slowly took his hand on the edge of my dress and slowly pulled it off, I didn't stop him at all, though. He came on top of me and opened my legs putting his waist between my waist, I felt my whole body shiver as he started kissing my neck slowly, "I thought this was about to take a shot?" I asked playfully and he smirked, "Who says it isn't?" he said and took the vodka. He started pouring in a straight line from my breast to the end of my belly, I took a deep breath as he unclipped my bra slowly, he poured some on my neck which made me moan softly.

"What are you doing.." I asked as I was fully enjoying what he was doing to me, "Shhh... I am taking my shot" he said playfully as he took my underwear off slowly making me gasp a little. Butterflies were all over in me belly and I couldn't control it. I wanted him. he took the vodka and placed it on my private place, pouring a lot there, "Luke.." I moaned softly and he smirked placing the lime in my mouth. I stayed there excited to see what would happen next.

He started licking from my belly and up the vodka looking me straight in the eyes the whole time, I moaned and he kept doing it. he licked my breast and went to my neck, leaving love bites there, "Why did you pour down there?" I managed to say in between my soft moans and he smirked going between m legs, "because I will take my shot" he said and placed his tongue on my clit making me moan loud. The fact that he kept eye contact with me the whole time drove me crazy as I was drowned in my moans, he grabbed both off my hands so that his mouth could have more pressure and kept eating me out.

"Fuck, Luke" I moaned and he put his tongueinside me making me moan louder, I put my hand on his hair and he moanedsoftly. H kept going faster and faster and after some time I was ready to reachmy climax, "I- I will" I tried to warn him but when he understood he went evenfaster, "Fuck!" I moaned and came in his mouth, he licked it all clean andsmiled at me as he put his mouth on the lime and then kissed me. "That was..." I triedto say and he covered me with a blanket, "amazing" I managed to say and he tookme in his arms, "So what does that make us" I asked and he kissed my head, "Thatmakes me yours"