tutor

that was requested by @Juke_jatp_story hope you like it

julie's pov:

I woke up feeling someone caressing my hair, "Hmm" I groaned softly and opened my eyes slowly, it was Luke. "Good morning baby" he said and placed a kiss on my lips, "Good morning" I answered with my sleepy voice and looked at the time, "I missed you" he said and kissed me again, "I didn't leave, I was just sleeping" I replied giggling and he kissed me again, he was shirtless and I was wearing only my underwear and his oversized t-shirt, "I love you" he said and I smiled at him, "I love you too" I replied and he came on top of me pushing the covers away, I felt his warm skin on me and relaxed. He started kissing my neck and I moaned softly, "Luke..." I said softly and he proceeded to take off my shirt, he started kissing my belly making me shiver and I could see him getting hard, "We can't right now" I said and pushed him softly away, "Why?" he asked with puppy eyes, "I have to tutor a guy" I explained and he looked me in the eyes frowning.

"Why? Can't he go to someone else?" he asked and I sighed pulling my shirt down again, "His name is Ross and he just wanted me to help him with chemistry" I explained and he rolled his eyes, "Yeah but why teach him chemistry when I am trying to prove you our chemistry?" he questioned and I rolled my eyes standing up, "Can't you tell him to come later or... not at all?" he asked standing up as well with a smirk on his face, he placed his hands on my waist and pulled me close, "No, go out he'll be here in some minutes and don't return until he leaves" I demanded and he rolled his eyes angry, "I am not going to leave you here with a boy that just wants to fuck you!" he shouted and I frowned, "I am supposed to be his tutor not his bitch!" I shouted back and he groaned, "But I want you" he said softly placing some kisses on my neck again. "Cry about it" I said playfully and he stepped back annoyed, "Okay whatever, but I won't leave." He said and I pouted, "You will" I said and he laid on my bed, "Nope, there is no way I am leaving you alone with him, understand?" he said in a demanding voice and I sighed giving in.

I got dresses and Ross knocked on the door, I opened and welcomed him in my house with a hug, "Hey, I am Ross" the blonde guy said to Luke but in his response, he just gave Ross a death glare, Ross ignored it and we all went upstairs, "You could be a little nicer" I whispered to Luke and he just gave me a glare without responding, so he is not speaking to me know? He is like a 5-year-old boy who didn't get the toy that he wanted. Me and Ross started studying on my desk and Luke was laying on bed watching us with an angry expression. "I understand way more with you" Ross said and I blushed a little which made Luke go crazy. Shit. Luke stood up angrily and headed to us, "Umh, Ross maybe we could continue another time? I don't feel very good" I explained and he nodded, "Sure, see you at school" he replied, "See you never" Luke said and I pushed his arm.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked Luke and he rolled his eyes, "He was flirting with you and you clearly liked it!" he snapped at me, "he wasn't fliting, he basically said that I helped him so relax" I replied and he looked away upset, "I am sorry" I said and went in for a hug but he didn't respond, "Oh come on jealous boy" I said playfully and he looked at me sad, "I just don't want other guys to think they have a chance with you, I am not jealous" he explained himself and I chuckled, "That's jealousy" I replied and he looked away.

"I may know what will cheer you up" I said with a small smirk on my face but he kept his head turned away, I kissed his neck softly and he avoided looking at me as he tried staying mad at me. I knelled down and let his pants fall down, "What are you doin- "he said but he was cut of by his moan as I took him in my mouth, "Fuck..." he moaned and I kept sucking him keeping eye contact, I felt him getting even harder If that is possible in my mouth and moaned in pleasure. I took his hand and placed it on my hair to make him take control. He didn't have to be told twice, he grabbed my hair with his hand and started fucking my face fast, "Fuck Jules" he said in between his moans and kept face fucking me. After some time, I felt a warm liquid filling my mouth and moaned in pleasure, "Fuck sorry" he said taking his cock out of my mouth and I just swallow it and stood up, I pushed him on bed and kissed him, he quickly turned my around and came on top of me, "You don't think I'll leave you like that right?" he asked smirking and I moaned as I felt his hand caressing my inner thighs. "Fuck Luke..." I said moaning and he took my clothes off. He caressed me a little more and entered a finger inside of me making me moan louder, "You like that baby?" he asked kissing my neck and I nodded, he placed a second finger and kept going deep and slow, he placed a kiss on my belly and took his fingers out licking them.

I was breathing heavily when he suddenly entered me. We both moaned in pleasure and he took my legs over his shoulders, "Fuck" I moaned out loud, thank god we were home alone. "You like that? You like feeling me deep inside you?" he asked in a sexy voice going deeper and faster and I moaned louder nodding. "Yes! Fuck, Luke yes!" I moaned his name and he grabbed my neck going faster, "turn around" he commanded and I nodded turning around, he placed me in doggy style and placed one hand on his waist and the other on my neck, he entered me again from behind and started fucking me, I moaned out loud and he moaned as well.

"I am close" he said sweating and kept going faster, after some time of going faster and faster we reached our climax together and he fell on bed next to me, "That was amazing" I said trying to catch my breath and laid my body on his, "I know" he said and kissed my forehead, "Are you still mad?" I asked, "Yes very mad" he said playfully and I laughed kissing him, "I love you" he said and I smiled at him, "I love you too" I replied and he kissed me.

hope you liked it, requests are open❤

love yaa

~maria