drunk party

that was requested by @annamaythebest9 hope you like it

julie's pov:

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" I heard people yell and I woke up falling down from my bed. "Oops" Reggie said and Luke picked me up. "Happy birthday" he said gently and hugged me tight, "Thank you" I answered sleepy and hugged him, "What do you want to do today?" Alex asked, "I don't know chill with you guys?" I replied and they shared some looks. "Well not exactly what we've planned" Reggie said and I sat on bed. "What do you mean?" I questioned, "Well it's your 21frt birthday, so we decided to throw you a party" Luke said and I smiled a little, "You know guys you didn't have to" I said shyly, "We know but we did, you deserve to get loose a little" Alex said and I nodded, "Not too much. I don't want to have a=to deal with 3 drunk kids" Alex continued and we all laughed. "Don't worry about it" I answered. If only I knew what was about to happen...

I took a quick shower and headed downstairs. "Ready for your big day?" I heard Luke saying who was preparing something in the kitchen. "Yesss, what are you eating?" I asked curious, "Eggs with peanut butter and jam" he answered simply and I looked at him waiting to say sike. "You are disusting" I replied and he rolled his eyes playfully. "But for you me and Reggie made pancakes, then Alex tasted it and said that he doesn't want you to die so he bought donuts" Luke said and gave me a box full of donuts. I laughed out loud, "Well I kind of agree with him on that" I answered teasingly and ate a donut. He made a fake hurt face and we ate together.

"I don't know what I'll wear" I said desperately, "Whatever you'll wear you'll look amazing, I am sure" he replied making me blush. "Yeah but I need to look hot. Come help me pick an outfit" I said and grabbed his arm leading him upstairs. I took out every skirt and dress I had. "What about these?" he said pointing at a black tight short high-waisted skirt and a black crop strapless top. "Not sad a bad choice Patterson" I answered with a grin and he blushed a little. "Okay so leave. I have to get ready" I announced and he stood up, "okay okay, see you later birthday girl" he replied and gave me a wink leaving my room. the butterflies in my stomach were really having a party.

I let my hair down and wore the outfit Luke found me with my black converse. I put on eye liner, mascara, blush and lipgloss, I sprayed perfume and I was finally reay, after some hours. "I am readyyy" I shouted and ran downstairs, the boys jaw dropped, "Close your mouths" I said giggling, "Hot. I- I mean you are hot, I mean-" Luke said glitching and we all laughed making him blush, "Thanks" I replied feeling confident. "Let's go then" Reggie commanded and we all cheered. The boys had booked a club for the night for free because Willie had some friends there. When we got there the place was packed with people. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" they all yelled when we got in and cheered.

The party started, "Wanna get shots?" I asked Luke and he nodded, we had a race, who'll drink more shots within 10 minutes? I won, obviously. The music was loud that I had to yell so that Luke could hear me. "I WON YOUU" I shouted and he laughed drunk. I grabbed two bottles of vodka and handed him the one. We started drinking and after some minutes we were so drunk we didn't understand what was happening.

"I want to dance" I said and he nodded. We started dancing together and screamed the songs. "Streets" by Doja cat started playing and I smirked, "I've dreamed of fucking you with this song" I said drunk and we both laughed. I pulled him close and kissed him, his hands grabbed my ass while we were moving slowly with the music, our bodies moving in sync. He started sucking on my neck and I could smell the alcohol on him, I moaned softly and he continued making hickeys on me neck and shoulders. I felt his lips on mine again and we shared a passionate kiss which turned into a make out. "You are so hot" he said in ,y ear and squeezed my ass which made me moan. Luckily, the music was so loud that people couldn't hear us. The lights made us feel dizzy, "Time for me to become a mom" we heard Alex saying and grabbed our arms taking us to his car. I took one more bottle of vodka and me and Luke started drinking in the car. Reggie was deep asleep in the front seat and Alex was completely sober.

We finally arrived home and I started running to my room with Luke running behind me. For some reason we were laughing so hard. "Your body is beautiful" he said and closed my bedroom door. "Wanna touch it?" I asked and he smirked pulling me on bed. I quickly take off my top and he helped me take off my skirt. I took off his shirt and we both didn't know what we were doing at that point.

We were both wearing only our underwears and I started sucking on his neck climing on top of him. he let out a small moan and I smirked leaving hickeys on his neck, shoulders and abs, "Hey, I want to leave my mark on you too" he said smirking and climbed on top of me. I grabbed my legs around him and he started sucking again on my neck shoulders and chest. He unclipped my bra an sucked on my boobs leaving hickeys there. "Turn around" he commanded and I did as he said, he took off my underwear and stared at my body. He started kissing my back softly and then my ass leaving hickeys there making me moan. "I want you" I said hungrily and he nodded. He turned me around again and took off his underwear, damn he was big.

He kissed my belly keeping eye contact and placed his mouth on my clit sucking it, I let out a moan and he continued looking me in my eyes. He entered a finger inside of me and I moaned louder, then a second one entered second then a third, at that point I was a moaning mess. "You taste so good" he said in a low voice and kept sucking on my clit making his fingers so faster, "Please I need you" I said desperately and he smirked, he took out his fingers and licked them keeping eye contact. Before I could catch my breath he entered inside of me making me scream out of pleasure.

He started going faster, what a nice day to be on birth control.

"You like that baby?" he asked trying to catch his breath and I nodded moaning loud as I felt him go deeper and deeper, "I want to hear you say it" he said with a face that looked like he was angry but he was not. He grabbed my neck and I moaned louder, "Yes daddy!" I moaned and he continued, "Good girl" he said and continued fucking the shit out of me.

I felt my climax arriving and I think it was the same for him too. After going faster and faster and came together letting out big sighs of relief laying next to each other. "You are still hard" I said and he looked down at him and nodded, "I knelled down in front of him and he sat on the edge of bed excitedly. I placed my small hand on his dick and started stroking it slowly making him moan softly. I took him slowly in my mouth trying to adjust his size without throwing up. When I finally was okay I started going faster and faster tasting his pre cum on my tongue as I was deep throating him. "Fuck Jules" he said and I looked up at him with puppy eyes, after some time he came again in my mouth and I swallow it.

We laid next to each other and fell asleep still drunk. Next morning I woke up and saw him checking himself in the mirror, "What are you doing?" I asked tired, "I think we hooked up last night" he answered with a grin on his face and pointed on his hickeys, "Maybe someone less did it" I answered as the bedsheet was covering my body, "Check under the covers" he said and I did, I saw all the hickeys and my naked body, "Oh shit." I answered.

requests are open<3