provoke

this was requested by @Juke_jatp_story sorry it's a little short, i am trying to do all of your requests so be patient plss

Julie's pov:

I am sooooo booooreeeddd. Then I got an idea: tease Luke, I mean why not. I wore my grey sweatpants and a black crop top and headed to the garage, "Where are the others?" I asked Luke who was laying on his couch, "Outside, I was way too bored to join" he said with his eyes closed relaxing and I nodded.

I sat on the opposite side of Luke's and opened my phone scrolling down on Tiktok. Then a single sound kept playing again and again on my phone, it was a sound that boys were just showing off their bodies, weird people. "What are you watching?" Luke asked and opened his eyes, I know he know the sound, pretty sure he has done the trend too. (the Rasputin song)

"what? Nothing" I said ignoring him on purpose, "Show me your phone then" he commanded and stood up, "No?" I replied and frowned, "Fine" he finally gave in and laid on the couch again with his head on my chest. I smirked and opened tiktok again, "He is hot" I said for a guy that I saw and he didn't reply just nodded, I continued scrolling down and stopping at every nice looking guy I could find making him jealous. "Okay enough tiktok" he said and grabbed my phone, "Luke, give it back!" I shouted and he rolled his eyes standing up again, "So you can get all horny and shit over random dudes? I don't think so!" he shouted back, "I am not!" I defended myself and he scoffed, "Whatever, I am leaving" he said and grabbed his jacket, "What? Wait Luke I was just messing with you!" I shouted running after him.

"Luke stop" I said and grabbed him bu his wrist, "What?" he said looking at me sad, "I was just teasing you, I didn't even like these guys" I said feeling guilty, "Yeah maybe, but still, what if a guy like them comes and then you'll have feelings for them and totally forget about me and-" he started a monologue and I cut him off by kissing him, "No one will ever replace you okay? I promise you. You are way better than them and you are the one I love" I said looking him in the eyes, "Fine.." he said nodding still feeling a little insecure, "Want me to make it up to you?" I asked and he raised his eyebrows, "What do you mean?" he asked confused, he is so stupid.

I smiled a little and placed a soft kiss on his lips again. I kissed is neck softly and kneeled down in front of him, "Umh..Jules?" he asked softly and I saw him getting hard behind his pants. "Shhhh" I said and took off his jeans keeping eye contact

I slowly took off his underwear and smirked at how big he was. He took a deep breath and I started jerking him off making him moan softly, I gave him a few more strokes and took him in my mouth making him moan louder, "Fuck Jules" he moaned and I moaned with im in my mouth giving him vibrations. I took him as deep as I could and started deep throating him feeling his pre-cum on my tongue. His hand travelled through my hair and grabbed it a little harshly but I am not complaining.

He started taking my head forwards and backwards faster and faster as I kept eye contact with him, "I'll cum" he said in between his moans as a warning but I didn't stop just continued until he was done. After some minutes of still sucking him, he reached his climax and he came all over my mouth letting out a small whimper, "Fuck I am sorry" he quickly said and I smirked swallowing it all and showing him my tongue to prove it making him smirk, "That's my girl" he said and I kissed him, "Your turn" he said and I kissed him again, "No, today was for you" I said with a smile and he blushed a little, "Are you sure?" he asked and I nodded, "Okay.." he said and kissed me again, "Wanna go find the others?" I asked and he nodded, "Just let me go take a shower and we go" he replied and I nodded.

hope you liked it

lova ya

~maria