[Part 2] teasing

Warning: smut

During the movie I didn't pay attention to Luke at all and I know that was killing him. The movie was way scarier than I wish it could be and I was shivering at some point, as Luke was behind me, he hugged me tighter to calm me down and I sighed in relief. Our bodies were now like one and I could feel his hot breath burning my neck bringing me pleasure. I rubbed a little my ass on his dick and his breath became heavy, I smirked and stopped leaving him like that as I was pretty much able to feel his boner getting bigger, he just holds my hand a little tighter and I giggled. the boys looked at us unable to understand what was happening as we were in the dark. "You think this is funny?" Luke whispered in my ear and I nodded, he left out a sight and put his hands away from my body, pulling as apart with a smirk on my face. Luke immediately frowned and tried to pull me back but I didn't let him, I know his love language is touch especially when it comes to sexual touch so when I didn't let him touch me, I knew it was burning him inside, he let out a sight and continued watching the movie.

When the movie ended, we all just sat together, I left Luke and went to sit next to Reggie, he glared at me and I almost laughed. "Wanna play truth or dare or maybe never have I ever? I haven't played this kind of games since we died." Reggie said and Alex laughed. "Truth or dare" Luke commanded and we all agreed. "Luke truth or dare" I asked and he smirked "Truth... for now" he answered and winked at me. "Have you ever been in love?" I asked and the boys looked away. "No" he answered simply, too simply. "Julie truth or dare?" Luke quickly asked, "Dare." I smiled a little, "Take off your shirt" without even thinking about it I did it revealing my bra. He smirked at my action and I could sense Reggie trying not to look at all but he took a sneak peek as every boy would making Luke angry. "Upstairs. Now." Luke commanded and I nodded confused. When we got to my room, he pushed me to the wall with his hand behind my head so I wouldn't get hurt.

"Do you have any idea what you are doing to me?" Luke whispered and put his hand around my neck making me moan. "I didn't do anything" I playfully answered. He lifted me up and through me on the bed, I have never seen the kinky side of Luke, I don't mind though. He took his t-shirt off revealing his body and I bite my lips. He started getting off my bike shorts and then his pants. We were both in our underwear wanting more. "Are you sure?" He looked me in the eyes and I nodded, he opened my legs slowly and took of my underwear, starting to massage my clit with his tongue. I let out a moan and he kept doing it slowly. "Stop with teasing, I want you" we still had eye-contact and he took off his underwear and after that unclipped my bra. He rubbed the tip of his pretty big tip around my whole making me wet, the fact that we still had eye-contact is the best. "Beg for it." He said and bite his lips and I looked at him confused. "I won't repeat myself." He simply said and put his hand around my neck and I nodded. "Please fuck me. I want you" I said hungrily and he smirked sliding it inside of me with no warning, I let out a loud moan as he went faster and faster. "Fuck" he said in a deep voice while heavy breathing and I continued moaning. I pushed him on the bed and got on top. I slide it again inside of me riding him. He let out a moan that turned me on more, I went way faster and he took his hands around my neck so as to put it deeper making me moan really loud. I didn't care if the boys were listening, at all, I just needed him, in every way. "I will cum..." I moaned with my words and he smirked as he started playing with my clit while I was riding him. That's probably the best feeling I have ever felt. We were both ready to reach our climax as he pulled out and came on my body, I as well released my juices and he kissed me passionately. When we stopped w both just laid down trying to catch our breath. "This was... amazing" I said breathless and he smiled, "Still think we are just friends? He joked and I laughed giving him a kiss again.

time to drink your holly water.