Nightmares

hey guys i am back and ready to write all of your requests. so this is requested by @Adison_Rae 

it's a Willex one shot and i really don't want to make anyone uncomfortable with my writing because it's my first time writing a gay one shot and i am kind of nervous, i am not really aware of how it's done and i hope i won't offend anyone. please let me know if i wrote something that disrespected any of you guys. 

Alex's pov:

I woke up late at night from a stupid nightmare, I checked the time, 3:24 am, shit. I tried falling asleep again but I just couldn't, the nightmare kept getting in my head.

We just hugged Julie and everything was perfect until we saw Caleb sitting on the piano, "Well I see you broke my curse" he said with a small smirk, this evil motherfucking smirk. "Go away Caleb, you can't do anything on us anymore, we broke the curse" I said and Luke, Reggie and Julie agreed with me, "Yeah, looks like it was worth killing William then" Caleb said checking his nails, "What?" I said as I felt my whole word ripping apart and my heart sinking, "Well after I learnt what happened at the Orpheum, I had to take revenge, and I found the perfect revenge, taking who you love away. I started with Willie and now it's Julie's turn" Caleb said and let out an evil laugh, I felt tears running down my cheeks while he took Julie and we sat there, we couldn't move and watched him destroy her, that's when I woke up.

Jesus, that was a really bad nightmare. I couldn't stop thinking about it, what if Caleb tries to hurt him and Julie? I had to talk to Willy, I needed him, Lucky me, Julie let him stay here so he is in the next room. I stood up shirtless and went to Willie's room, I had to be quiet though, everyone was asleep. I stepped in my now official boyfriend's room and sat on his bed, "Willie...?" I said softly and he opened slowly his eyes, "Hot dog? What time is it?" he asked in a raspy sleepy voice which was cute and hot at the same time, "It's almost 4am but I needed to see you" I said looking down, "Are you okay?" he asked concerned and I sighed. I explained the whole nightmare and he sighed. "Come here" and as I was told I went closer and he wrapped his arms around me.

I felt his bare skin against mine and felt safe, "I'll never leave you, okay?" he said and I looked him in the eyes as I was nodding, "I love you..." I said softly and suddenly I felt his lips on mine. His lips tasted like honey and I was not complaining, I felt his tongue against my lips basically asking for permission and I opened softly my mouth as our tongues starting fighting for dominance. I came on top of him and started kissing his neck making him moan softly, "Fuck Alex..." he moaned again and I smirked leaving hickeys on him, I felt his hands travelling my body and he pulled down my pants as I did the same to him, we were both pretty hard by the situation and he came on top of me this time. He started kissing me passionately and I moaned when I felt his hand giving a slight squeeze on my cock, "I want you" I said and he smirked, "I want you more" he replied and started stroking it making me moan, "You need to be quiet baby" he said putting his hand on my mouth to keep me quiet and I nodded moaning in his hand, I came in his hand and let out a small gasp, "It's okay" he said with a small smile and I nodded pushing him back, I kissed his body and took him slowly in my mouth. "Fuck Alex, this is so good" he said moaning softly and I deep throated him until he came.

"I want you to take me" I said with a small blush and without hesitation he turned me around and slides inside me from behind as he put his hand on my mouth to keep me quiet, I kept moaning and he went faster and faster in every minute. It hurts a little at first as he was my first but now I only feel pleasure, "You are so hot" he said in between his moans as he kept thrusting into me, he came inside me and I slide over him so I would be on top, "My turn" I said breathing heavily and he nodded with a smile, he turned around and I slide my cock inside of him making him moan, this feels better that I had imagined.

"Fuck..." I moaned and kept going in deep and hard making him moan in my hand. I couldn't last long so after two minutes more I came inside him. we laid on bed tired, "That was amazing Alex" he said making me blush, "Yeah, it was. It was also my first..." I said and he smiled, "I am glad you let me do it, it shows me that you trust me" he said and I nodded smiling, "I love you Alex", he said, "I love you too" I said and kissed him again, and with that we both fell asleep.

i really hope you guys liked it, text me for more requests and just to let you know i'll do most of them